Zero+Kira= World Domination

Sophia's POV
I walked into the mansion, and started singing Juju on dat beat and did the dance. "Walked in this party and these girls looking at me." I did the first part. "Skinny jeans on yeah you know they all love me." I did the second part. "Aye, aye, aye, aye, I want y'all to do this do this dance now." Did the third part. "Juju on that beat, Juju on that beat, juju on that juju on that juju on that juju on that beat." I did the part. "Running man on that beat, running man on that beat, running man on that running man on that running man on that beat." After that part I plopped on the couch completely ignoring the fact that all the girls were laughing and gossiping about and at me, and the boys just stared. I heard a door creak, every single person in the mansion was in the living room. "Did you guys hear that?" I whispered.

They nodded.

I grabbed a flashlight, turned off all the lights, and brought Raven and Jeff to come with me, I also brought Nick and I was clinging onto him for dear life. I let go of him and walked in front of them. I saw a door open. "Over here!!!" I whisper shouted. They followed and Nick and I stepped in first.

"On. The. Count. Of. Three. We. All. Run. Like. Hell." I said staring at the thing. "One, two, run." We all ran out the mansion and we dragged everyone with us. "What was that Sophia?" Toby asked looking at me. "T-the thing, i-it's in our mansion." My ears went up and I turned to a vampire. The slits in my eyes were blood red and my hair was white my skin was pale. My teeth razor sharp. "It's one weakness, vampires. If I don't come back within 25 minutes come get me immediately!!!" I said as they all nodded and I walked into the mansion.

I saw 'The Thing', we were staring each other dead in the eyes. "Why are you here?" I asked hissing, "Because Sophia, I always come this time around." It said snarling at me. I jumped on it and bit a chunk of its flesh off and spit it out. It screamed in pain and agony as it ran outside to the pastas.

I ran after it.

I tackled it and put my claws in its neck and tore off its neck and licked my fingers. (Cause author-chan's a vampire and she's blood thirsty and she had blood on her hands so) I turned my hands to fire and burned 'The Thing's' body. After that I turned back to normal, "Okay so that's over who wants to watch a horror movie?" All their hands shot up.

Including the Slender brothers.

I walked in and put on 'The Conjuring' I sat next to Nick on the couch and when there was a jumpscare I fell off the couch. "Goddamn it." I got back up and the scariest part came on and I buried my head onto Nick's shoulder. "Is it over yet." I asked muffled a little "Yeah." I looked and it was over.

- After Movie Time -
Sophia's POV (still)
After that I walked up to my room, or I should say Nick's and my room. I flopped onto my bed after I did all my nighttime stuff and fell asleep.

That's when something struck me.

Nick doesn't have a bed.

He has to share with me.

Goddamn you Ashlyn.

Nick fell asleep facing the opposite direction. I felt arms around me, Nick's arms. "You're awake aren't you Nick." I said a groggy voice. "Sí mí amor." I giggled slightly and blushed. "You bastard." I mumbled. 'I know he likes you Sophia, ask him out!!' 'But I don't wanna Bomber!!!' 'JUST DO IT IN THE MORNING!!!' 'Fine I'll do it' 'You better before Callie does anything' 'Do you know what she's gonna do?' 'She's gonna ask him out, maybe he'll say yes, after all he is a player. I'll wake you up okay?' 'Okay'

After that, I fell fast asleep.

- 5:45 am -
'SOPHIA WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!' 'Um ow.' 'Nick and Callie are gone!!! GO BEFORE SHE GETS HIM YOU AIRHEAD!!!' 'OKAY OKAY!!!' I ran out my room and saw Callie standing in front of Nick. I walked towards them.

"So what are we talking about?" I asked smiling at both of them. "Callie and I are dating now." Nick said happily. "What was that?" I said looking at Callie as my heart shattered into a billion pieces and I was trying hard not to break down. "Nick and I are dating so get out the way skank!!!!!" Callie said pushing me.

'Bomber I don't get it' 'I don't either, unless Clocky had something to do with this!!!' 'I swear to Zalgo they're not gonna see the sunrise tomorrow lord have mercy on them' 'Kill them Sophia, let Kira take over' 'I will, trust me'

I kicked Cockwork's door down and pulled her by her hair out her bed. "Do you have anything to do with Callie possibly hypnotizing, poisoning or putting Nick in a love spell?" I asked as she held her head. "They're dating?!" She asked surprised, "This is bad!!!! They could take control over everything together!!!! Sophia, these are words that aren't ever coming out my mouth ever again, but we need to work together." She said looking at me seriously. "Well then, I'll let Kira take over."

Kira took over and was pissed off.

Zero took control over Clocky.

Kira's POV (Sophia's bad side)
Finally I can get revenge on that Callie bitch. And Zero can help me, "Kira and Zero, together unstoppable." I said smiling at Zero as she did the same. "Let's go kill that fucker, Zero!!!" Zero and I walked out. "Fuck." I heard Callie say. "Kira and Zero, shit I'm screwed. But I have people on my team." Jane, EJ, Smiley, Sally, BEN, Offender, Slender, Ashlyn and Nick were next to her.

Zero and I stared at each other for a quick second before we disappeared into the shadows leaving them hopeless.