*Insert Epic Title*

Quick A/N: I HAVE NO IDEAS FOR NAMES!!! (Probs cause I'm not creative) irrelevant, off topic. Um uh anyway!! *claps hands together* let's get into le chapter!!
~~~
Sophia's POV
"So why are we at his cast-" I turned around and saw Satan himself. "You know you could've let me finish my sentence bastard!!!"

"Stubborn now are we Twitchy Eye Sophia" "WHO TOLD PEOPLE MY NICKNAME!!!" "Callie" I turned to Jinxx. "I swear to the insanity gods IM GONNA MURDER HER!!!!" I shouted out of anger.

My right eye twitching insanely, "MY EYE WONT STOP FLIPPING TWITCHING!!" Jinxx elbowed me "Never stare Satan in the eyes" I stared him in the eyes and darkness engulfed me. The last words I heard were: "There they are".

-TIME SKIPZ CUZ AUTHORCHAN BE LAZY-

(This is totally off topic but who cares, NO SKOOL FOR ME TOMORROW!!! Sorry *clears throat* let's continue author chan is being too weird XD)

Sophia's POV

I woke up and said- well sang the first lyrics that popped into my head. "IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOOOOO" (I'm trash XD) I tried moving and I was tied up to a chair.

JUST MY LUCK!!! I looked over and saw Jinxx still passed out. I moved a lot in my chair and it fell, I reached for my dagger and used my mouth to cut off the ropes. (Author chan is very skilled aren't I?) I rubbed my wrists and cut off Jinxx's ropes.

I felt the cold breeze, fuck, we were on the roof where we tied up Clocky and Callie. Three tiles were loose and I figured which three were loose because I almost slipped off the roof!!!

Jinxx woke up, "Thanks Sophia. Don't tell me-" "Yup were on the roof, the roof of the secret base!!!" "At least we're still alive." I dragged Jinxx by the wrist and ran to the mansion.

We walked in and my anxiety got really bad. "Why did you tie up Clocky and Callie" "DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU THE MILLIONS OF THINGS THEYVE DONE TO JINXX AND I?! HUH BEN?! HUH!!?!!" He nodded.

One: Callie told everyone my nickname was Twitchy Eye Sophia
Two:Clocky tried stealing my boyfriend away from me
Three: Callie and Clocky set my room on fire this morning
Four: Clocky set me on fire THREE FUCKING TIMES
Five: Callie was making out with my boyfriend AND IT LOOKED LIKE HE WAS ENJOYING IT!!!

-Time Skip...... AGAIN-

Sophia's POV
"SOMEONE TELL ME WHY WE SHOULDNT TORTURE THEM!!! PLEASE SOMEONE COME UP WITH A RATIONAL AND BELIEVE ABLE EXPLINATION!!"

"Because they're prettier" Masky had his arm wrapped around Callie's waist. I flipped everyone off before walking up to my room.

Jinxx' POV
"GREAT JUST FUCKING GREAT!!! YOU BASTARDS!!! AFTER ALL SHES DONE TO YOU, YOU REPAY HER WITH THIS!!! YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!! Except you Raven, you're okay" they put their heads down in shame and I went up to my room.

I pulled my dummy out and practiced on it. I heard Sophia talking to herself, almost forgot she had MPD (multiple personality disorder). I eavesdropped. But she wasn't arguing with Kira, she was arguing with Nina. "BITCH YOU WANNA FIGHT!!!" I heard Sophia's voice boom across the mansion.

"YEAH YOU WHORE!!!" Nina yelled back her voice booming also. Sophia pushed Nina so hard she broke the door. Sophia's hair was now a fire ombré. It went dark red to orange to yellow. Same with her eyes, she had fire in her hand.

"FIGHT ME YOU SKANK!!!" Sophia put the fire away and Nina punched her nose, Sophia drop kicked Nina to the wall and she made a dent. She walked out twitching uncontrollably.

"It's the same each and every night glare at my screen with two big blood shot eyes. I'm stuck self torturing my meds are failing me" she laughed insanely.