Natalie VS Kira

Kira's POV
"Ow ow ow owwww" I heard Insanity howl. "Sorry" I let her go and felt something in me snap. I had a crazed look on my face.

"K-Kira are you okay?" Insanity slowly backed up. "I'm p-perfectly fine, love~" I didn't usually call people "love" but I wasn't acting how I usually do.

BEN had to be 6'00 tall and I had to be 5'1. "I'll stop the whole word from turning into a monster!!!!" My eyes were orange and red shifting between those two colors.

"I'm stuck self torturing my meds are failing me......" I said in a dark and melodic tone. I heard a voice in my head 'd-do it!!! KILL THEM ALL' I ran out the mansion and Toby grabbed my shoulder.

"What?!" I said in a somewhat demonic tone. "Please d-don't k-kill me for t-this Kira" "SPILL IT OUT" you could literally see the rage and fire in my eyes.

"I've been s-seeing Clockwork b-behind your back. I've gotten b-bored of our realationship so I think we should part" I fell to my knees cupping my face in my hands laughing and crying in insanity. I was choking on my tears.

"I-its fine with m-me" I turned to him and he had a scared look on his eyes and ran away.

Clockworks POV
(New POV)
Toby told me everything and I went into Kira's room while she was sleeping.

-1:00 am-
I approached a door that had Black Galaxy and the proxy symbol engraved in it. I opened the door and the bitch was asleep.

I tiptoed to her and dragged her off the bed and outside the mansion to the deep deep part of the forest. I poured gasoline on her and set her on fire.

There is nothing ANYONE can do about it.

Kira's POV
I smelt fire and I was burning, AGAIN. It hurt to even open my eyes. I was screaming in pain and nobody heard me. I cried and my hands turned to water and I put out the fire and crawled my way to the mansion.

I had my special black gemstone dagger on me and it was in my pocket in my leather jacket. I had even worse burns but I still have my eye. My eyepatch got burned and so when I opened the door everyone stared and ran to me.

Clockwork's POV
I saw Kira crawl her way into the mansion and I was in trouble. "Clocky, you bitch" I heard Kira and her eyepatch was missing which made her look 100 times more dangerous and scary.

"Omg are you okay Kira!!!" She smacked my hand away and told them I did it to her but some of them had my back and so she got up and limped to pin me up on a wall.

"Listen here, Natalie, you tell them THE FUCKING TRUTH or else you're fucking dead!!!" Jeff pulled her away. She tried punching me but Toby pulled me away.

Kira's POV
That fucking liar. She's just lucky she's not dead, well not yet. I tried punching her but Toby pulled her away and Jeff restrained me. "Clocky, did you burn her?" She said no.

"Kira are you suicidal" I basically glared daggers at Nina and said no in a raspy yet demonic and dark tone. "IM NOT FUCKING SUICIDAL SHE BURNED ME!!!!" I growled and escaped from Jeff and stared beating up Natalie.

I got pinned to the wall. I struggled "LET ME GO SHES A LIAR!!!" I fell down and started crying. Everyone left me. "Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore" I started singing Jar Of Hearts. "And who do you think you are? Running round leaving scars!"

I limped up to my room, to weak to change.

Jane's POV
(Another new POV)
-Jane's dream-

I was asleep when I felt someone drag me outside the mansion into the cold wet grass. It was dead silent and I pretended to be asleep, I felt something be poured on me. I looked and saw I was wearing a leather jacket and I had a black shirt on. I was wearing black boots and I was KIRA?! T-this is what happened to her then!!! Crap, she wasn't lying after all. I saw Clocky and she had a match in her hand and threw it at me. "GO AWAY YOU BITCH!!!" She laughed and I screamed in pain. It hurt to open my eye and my eyepatch burned. I crawled my way to the mansion with my dagger in hand.

-End Of Dream-
I sprang up "It was just a nightmare d-don't worry Jane" I heard Kira yell "JANE GET YOUR ASS UP SLENDY WANTS YOU AFTER YOU EAT, if you do eat" I got up and changed. I walked down and told Jeff, BEN, and Nina since they were the only ones up and Kira over heard me.

"Jane, that's what happened to me!! HOW DID YOU SEE IT!!!" I shrugged and I guess all of us had the same dream. "I thought I was the only one" Kira pulled out her dagger and we looked at her. "If everyone had this dream, then Clockwork had it" she smirked and walked up to Clocky's room.

"Should we stop her from tearing Natalie limb to limb" they nodded and we ran up. It was too late. I heard her screams but they were Kira's screams.

We rushed in and saw Kira on her knees and Insanity's body parts mangled and Clockwork had an evil look on her face.

"Natalie, you better start running" We all turned to Jeff. "Hate me, you can't escape me"

Slendy teleported in and Natalie immediately pointed to Kira. BEN stood up and said "Actually we saw the whole thing and Natalie did it. Natalie set Kira on fire" "And how do you have any proof" I told him what happened and everyone turned their heads to Kira.

"If they had the dream, Toby, Nina and the others INCLUDING Natalie for sure had the dream. Now just fess up Natalie"

Slendy teleported the others here. "Children, did you have the dream" Jane explained her dream and they all nodded. "Well Natalie, you can admit it or you can FIGHT ME" she said growling.

"Id rather fight you" Slendy approved and let Kira kill Natalie.