*Insert a title here again*

Sophia's POV
I stood there, like a creep, just staring into his soul. Damn this is so uncomfortable, even for me!!! "Um, h-hi.." I said staring at everything except the guy.

"Are you okay?" He asked me scooting a little closer. "Pffft yeah I'm totally fine. I'm Sophia what's your name" I was still not staring at him.

"I'm N-" he got cut off by a girl, wtf?! "WHAT THE HELL!!!! YOU JUST CUT HIM OFF!!!!" I shouted. The girl tried grabbing my shirt but I smacked her hand.

"Try again hun and see what happens to your hand" I said to her flashing an innocent smile. She backed away. "Anyway, what's your names?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Like I was trying to say, I'm Nick and that's my ever so clingy girlfriend, Mia."

Nick and Mia, my father told me to stay away from them. I took out a lighter and dropped it in front of them burning them a little. "Tonight I start a fire!!!" They backed away and a fire separated us. I walked to pick up the lighter and put it in my pocket.

"My father told me to specifically stay away from you two!!" I said as my wigs spread. "Goddamn it my damn wings" I said trying to put them back and on about the fiftyith try I succeeded.

"You're The Midnight Man's daughter aren't you?" Mia said going towards me, "And I'm supposed to kill you both." I said as a sadistic smile plastered my face. "Nick c-can we g-go now babe?" Mia said clinging onto him.

"Even though she's supposed to be the enemy I wanna know her more." Nick said smiling at me.

Damn.

He was 5'9, he had light blue eyes, brown hair with blonde, a beanie, a BVB shirt, black jeans, snake bites, gauges, and a septum piercing.

"So, Sophia, what's your Deadly Pasta name?" He asked smiling a bit. "Natural Disaster." I said blushing a little. "Why is it Natural Disaster?" He asked. "Let me show you." I stomped and there was a tornado. I clapped and it went away.

"That's why they call me Natural Disaster!!!!" I said enthusiastically. "I'm Riot!" He said. "Why do they call you Riot?" I asked putting a hand on my hip. "Watch and learn." He said smirking. "LETS START A RIOT!!!" He said putting his fist in the air.

Shadows many many shadows were behind him raising their fists. "That's cool!!!!" I said. "I can manipulate powers too." I went up to him and touched his arm. I walked back and raised my fist.

"LETS START A RIOT!!!!!!!" And shadows, zombies, Deadly Pastas, and Creepypastas were behind me raising their fists.

As soon as I snapped they dissolved.

"That's fuckin sick Sophia." He said as he stared in amazement at me. "So, Mia what can you do?" She walked up to me.

"I'm Blood Lust." She said keeping a straight face. She stabbed me and pulled out the knife. The knife turned to a completely blood stained knife and ew she licked it.

She smiled insanely and kept stabbing me until I fell down. I coughed up blood and got back up even more pissed off. "Can I kill your girlfriend?" I said in a deep growl. He shook his head no and I pulled out two guns.

I shot her in the head and she fell back. I pulled out my chains and started hitting her, I tied her to a tree with chains and barbed wires. I took out my katana and slit open her stomach. I clapped and thunder came down on her. I pulled out my fire sword and with multiple slices and chops she was in 100 pieces, ready to feed to her family.

I undid my wires and chains and snapped as everything went back to normal. "Wtf?! I SAID NO!!!" He shouted, "But she can't cling onto you anymore?" I asked nervous.