Little Did You Know

Hey guys, so this gonna be a two-parter this week! Since I don't think I can fit all Sakamaki and Mukami without boring you to death, this chapter will be a Sakamaki exclusive on their feelings. (OMG, they have feelings!!) Thank chu everyone who has been keeping this up for 26 chapters. *chu~*

Warning: Will be 1500+ words so brace yourselves.

Ever since Fuzen left with the wolves that night, everyone seemed to act a little.....different. It'll much easier to explain from their point of view.

Little did you know,
How I'm breaking while you fall asleep
Little did you know,
I'm still haunted by the memory

Shuu

I lied down on the bench on the rooftop listening to Brahms.

        "This is much easier than the piano." She was holding my violin in playing position with the bow down at her side. I laughed.

        "It might be if you actually play it. Come on, play something with what I taught you." She puffs out her cheeks—which I thought was a bit childish—and played a familiar song. 

        When she finished, she didn't say anything, just smiled. And I was breathless.

I had a hard time trying to sleep, it was like something was missing. And I knew what that something was.

Damn it. Why did I have to meet you? You...you...thief.

Little did you know
I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece
Little did you know I
Need a little more time

Reiji

How did I not notice it in the first place? All of my work and she was right in front of me all this time?

"What this?"

"Oi!' I took the bottle from her hands. 'This is a potion I've been working on for a very long time."

"It doesn't make me sprout wings, does it?"

"Like I would make something like that ever again. This is a potion that will resurrect my dead mother. Although, it's not complete yet."

"Eh," She stares at the liquid in fascination, before looking at me with one eyebrow raised. "Lemme guess. You didn't like her, and she died the way you didn't want her to, so you want to kill her again to fulfill your wish."

"More or less." She actually pretty smart for an isolated girl.

"I might go crazy with my imagination, but what if she's not dead?"

"What do you mean?"

"Eto," She leans against my table and crosses her arms. 'It's hard to put in words, but maybe her soul is in another person's body. Like a, a soul transfer, or something like that."

Another Sacrificial Bride (A Diabolik Lovers Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara