Don't Tempt Him, Or Else ....

Fuzen

       "Oi Chichinashi! Did you cut yourself or something? The entire mansion reeks of blood, and it's really strong in your room!!" Ayato came barging in.

        "Ayato-kun!" Yui said in surprise and sat up straight.

        "Hey, Ayato! Have you ever heard of knocking?" I yelled at him, but he waved me off.

        "Yeah, yeah. So why's the scent of blood so strong here?" He looks around the room. "Everyone's been smelling it since Kyonyū came here."

        "Hey!! Who are you calling Kyonyū?!" I shouted.

        "Fu-chan, it's not you is it?" Yui asked.

        "Probably, or maybe it's this." I got off the bed and walked over to my suitcase.

        "What's inside?" Ayato appears behind me.

        "Geez! You've never heard of privacy, do you?" I unzipped the suitcase. "If you want to know, I have clothes, a pair of combat boots, lingerie, and," I waved a blood bag at his face. "10 of these."

        "What the—?!" Ayato and Yui shouted in surprise.

        "What? When they don't feed you, how else are you going to survive? The hospital bank is really easy to break into. Want one?" I offered one to Ayato.

        "You're really the opposite of Pancake, and you lived under the same roof. And I'll take an O positive." I threw him a 1/2 pint blood bag. I picked up an AB negative and drank around a quarter pint of it. Ayato just drank it all. I wiped the blood off from my mouth and threw the bag back into the suitcase.

        "You should try some Yui. O positive is the sweetest, and A negative is the least." Yui shook her head. I shrugged. "Suit yourself."

        "Hey Kyonyū, you sure you're not a vampire yourself?" Ayato asked.

        "Oi Ōmono, I'm pretty sure sure I'm not, and don't call me Kyonyū. I'm not your prey like Yui over there—no offense, Yui."

        "Why did you call me?" Ayato had a mad glint in his eyes.

        "Fu-chan, don't get on his bad side." Yui warned me, but I ignored her. (Cause I only listen to my damn self.)

        "You heard me Ōmono. Or should I call you Mr. BS?" He dropped the empty blood bag and clenched his hands into fists. I think I got him pissed off since he lunged at me and me pinned me down on the bed.

        "You can't make names for me, only I can do that to you and Pancake over there." Yui was just speculating the scene from a corner. "Call me Ōre-sama."

        I stayed silent for a moment before cracking a smile. "So is it Ōmono or Mr. BS?" I taunted him some more as I struggled to break free. He growled at me before sinking his fangs just below my collarbone. Ouch!! Is he trying to scare me? Geez!!

        "D-Didn't you already have some blood?" I asked, but he answered by gripping my wrists harder. I bit my lips in order to not make any sound.

        "Fu-chan!!" Yui yelled my name, but someone held her back.

        "No fair Bitch-chan, I didn't get any of your blood today. Let's have our own fun, shall we~?" Laito appeared and pinned her against the wall. "You smell extra sweet tonight." He ripped open her top and sank his fangs into her chest.

        "Kyaa!!"

        "Y-Yui,"

        "Oi, Kyonyū, pay attention to me. Also, I want some noise out of that mouth of yours." He bit me harder.

        "For the last time time, don't call me Kyonyū! Aaahh!!!" Ayato sucked at least over 1/2 of the blood in my body. (Hey, when blood loss is a daily thing for you, ya gotta keep count.) He finally stops and I can see my blood trickling down the corner of his mouth.

        "That's enough for tonight. Better be careful unless you want be sucked dry. Got it?" He licked the last few drops of blood off my collarbone and gets off.

        "H-Hai Ōmono-sama!!" I weakly saluted. I can see him shake his head and—I think he smiled a bit. Who knows? I lost a lot of blood—and he left.

        "L-Laito-kun," Shit. Almost forgot about Yui.

        "Oi L-Laito! Y-You're gonna drain up poor Yui. Stop now, and I'll consider becoming dessert for you tomorrow night." Laito looks up from a nearly unconscious Yui and smirks.

        "You little masochist. Alright, I was going to give her back anyway." He pushed Yui and she falls on the bed. "See you at school tomorrow, Subeta-chan." He winks at me and leaves.

        "Yeah right, you weren't gonna let her go at all."

        "F-Fu-chan, you okay?" Yui asked in between pants.

        "Yeah, just lost over half of the blood my body in one sitting. No biggie."

        "Over half?!" Yui quickly sat up and instantly regretted it and flopped back down.

          "Hey, careful. From the looks of it, Laito drank at least 1.5 pints. With 6 vamp brothers, you get pretty anemic really fast and frequent. Anyways, what did Laito say 'bout school?"

        "Oh. Reiji must've registered you for night school. From now on, you're nocturnal." She said before passing out.

        "Huh, my life keeps getting better and better." I said. "Notice that there is lots of sarcasm in my voice." I weakly laughed, then stopped when I started seeing black dots floating in my vision.

        "Nee, Yui. I lied about the hospital bank."

        I blacked out.