Meet the Sakamaki

Meet the Sakamaki

Fuzen

        I went inside the mansion with my headphones still on.

        This must be the entrance hall. It's pretty dark though. I thought as I squinted my eyes to readjust, but I could see a bit thanks to the dimly lit candles (And a 12 year experience in dark.)

        "Looks like a human girl wandered through

        "Looks like a human girl wandered through. Probably injured."

        I turned around to see a boy no later than 17 with shoulder-length, reddish-brown and bright green eyes which seemed like they were glowing in the dark. He tipped his fedora and smirked.

      "Oh? You can see very well in the dark. Most of my prey would look around like a lost bunny before finding me." He suddenly appeared before me in a blink of an eye. What the fuck? Does he have super speed or something?

       "Who the fuck are you?" I clenched both of hands into fists. He ignored my question and twirled a lock of my hair around his finger.

        "You don't have to know. All you have to do is worry about what's going to happen to you." Suddenly, I felt my hoodie bring ripped off my body and land at my feet. He swept my hair to one side and locked both of my arms behind me. "You smell really nice. Especially your blood."

        Instinctively, I kneed him where the sun don't shine, and he loosens his grip on me. I seized the chance to kick him onto his stomach. Unfortunately, due to the constant pain in my ribcage and weakened legs (and having the worse luck at the worst possible time), my reaction time was too slow and I got pinned against the wall by the pervert.

        "Oh? You're a feisty one~." He said seductively in my ear. His hot breath left a tingling feeling on my ear as he lowered his head to the crook of my neck and—did he just lick me?

        "Oi Laito! You're not drinking from Chichinashi again, are you?" A new voice appeared from the top of the stairs. I looked up. He looks exactly this guy on the floor, except shorter hair. Must be fraternal twins.

        "No~. I've found someone tastier~." 'Laito' replied flirtatiously, not bringing his head up from my neck. Jeez, at least answer properly, boke.

        "Ayato, Laito, care to explain the commotion?" Another voice appeared at the bottom of the stairs. I look over to see another man—guessing 18—with dark purple hair and glasses. "Also, Laito, please take your infelicitous activities to your private room."

        'Laito' hesitated for a moment, before I heard him sigh in defeat. Before he lifted his head, he. . . bit me?!?!

        "Aww. She just wandered in here like a lost bunny." He whined. I picked up my hoodie and put it on again.

        "Didn't Seiji Komori call you guys?" I asked warily. "Apparently, I'm living here now." Everyone here had a confused look on their face.

        "Ayato, Laito, gather everyone at the living room." The dark-haired man ordered the two. After they left, I followed him to the living room. By the time we got there, the two red heads were already there along with a boy with light purple hair holding a teddy, a white haired boy, and a sleeping blonde on the opposite couch.

        Huh. All guys. Must be around 17 and 18. But someone's missing.

        "This girl here said that Seiji sent her here. Did anyone hear anything from him?" Everyone except the blonde shook their head. "Shuu, what about you?" The blonde opened one of his eyes.

        "Yeah, I got a phone call from him. He said that an imperfect blonde girl will be coming to live with us." Imperfect?! Still a dumbfuck bastard as always.

        "Huh? So she's the same as Pancake?"

       "Who's the same as me?" I turned around. Platinum blonde, pink sherbet eyes, yup. It's no mistake.

        "Oi, Yui! Meet the new girl! She's gonna be living with us now."

Yui

        I walked into the living room out of curiosity. Ayato-kun's talking about me? I found everyone inside with a girl with blonde hair with red streaks and a tattoo on the left side of her face.

        "Oi Yui!" Ayato called me over. "Meet the new girl! She's gonna be living with us now." This girl? I have to save her from these people! I walked up to her and said, "You have to get out of here!"

        "Why should I?" She asked.

        "These people are ....... vampires! They're going to feed off of you!!"

        "Bitch-chan, that's a bit harsh you know." Laito complained.

        "Wait, hold up!" The girl said. "So you're telling me that all these guys here are vamps and if I stay, I'll become a food bank."

        "Pretty much." Ayato answered.

        The girl smirked. "Prove it." She rolls up her sleeve, revealing a bloodied bandage and waves it around to tempt them. "If you say they're what they are, get them to drink my blood."

        Unfortunately, it worked.