2 Months Later....

Right after Fuzen left with the wolves, Richter (surprisingly reappeared after the chaos. What a b*stard.) decided to use the confusion as a chance to take Cordelia's heart. (Which is surprising since Yui hasn't died of blood loss of that amount.) Luckily, Ayato was fast enough to react to Richter's surprise and stabbed him with a sword that was conveniently lying there. Richter disappeared, leaving a dying Yui in Ayato's arms. It took a while, but Reiji had a potion to erase Cordelia's existence in Yui's body. Yui woke up with no memory of what happened that night, but did the potion work?

...It didn't.

2 Months Later.....

Fuzen

Ack!! That was way too close!! I nearly dodged the wolf attack. Wow, he's really not holding back. "You're so sweet, Aipatchi. Letting a girl like me lose to a hot shot like you." I said sarcastically. He replied with a smirk.

"Thanks for noticing. My wins are your defeats." He sends one of his wolf familiars at me. I counter by sending mine.

"Don't you have any other tricks up your sleeves? Those poor wolves!" I threw 2 fireballs at him: a fiery red and a cold blue.

"Of course, I do. It just you can't get past not even you of them." He dodges the fireballs easily and sends another wolf. While I was busy, he teleports behind me and swept me off my feet, catching me in a dip. "I win again." The wolves disappear and he drops me.

"Wow. Real nice Aipatchi. What win is this? 20?" I said while rubbing my head.

"You're not even close to my level, Yuki." He towers above me and stretches out his hand. "On the bright side, you're learning much faster than I thought." I pouted before reaching for his hand and pulled myself up.

"You underestimated me?"

"Well, you're not too bad for someone who thought she was born human."

"Meanie!!" I tackled him and stuck him in an arm lock. "You may better than me at magic, but my self-defense skills will always bring you down!!!"

"Ack!! I give!! I give!!" I'm surprised that he's just admitting defeat instead of teleporting out of the pin.

"Yuki-san," I tighten my grip on Aipatchi has he started to shout out in more defeat.

"Yuki!!"

I stopped tightening my grip as I heard that cold voice shout my given name. I slowly looked up to see a certain vampire with white hair with dark purple-brown fringes at the tip, and his sharp, snake-like gold eyes pierced straight through my iridescence gold eyes. "Yuki, I would like to talk to you for a moment." He looks down at Shin, who was pinned under me, then back to me. "And let go of Shin as well?" I took a moment process it and let go of Aipatchi to follow Carla. Once we were out of earshot of Aipatchi, he started talking.

"How are you doing with Shin?" I'm surprised. Carla's usually lazy, calm, and sadistically violent. He can appear cold, mysterious, very hard to read, likes to play mind games on his victims, you get the idea. So him asking me that question shocked me.

"Umm," I stared down at the ground as walked. "He's treating me well, I guess. He's a good teacher despite his arrogance." I turned to Carla and smiled. "But I like moonlight walks with you better than training." He kept a stoic expression on his face. Hmph. He doesn't take compliments like the others.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Your origin." I stopped in my tracks. Carla noticed and stopped as well.