But baby, you'll have it better one day.

You'll have it better one day. I understand that's really hard to believe regarding all the shit that's actually happened this year , but just saying it should simulate positive thoughts which should make something good happen. I want you to remember that times aren't only tough for you , everyone on this planet has been through tough times. Don't think you're such a bad person that it's only you receiving punishment. I understand times are ridiculous , and painful , and seriously annoying , but you have no choice but to keep going. You are beautifully and wonderfully made , and you're living. You aren't going to make it on this planet without trying to think positive and being thankful for what you do have. I understand completely how one would feel seeing people have a faster progression than you , but it's okay. You don't have to believe me today , because I don't even believe myself , but the fact you still have hope after such terrible and tough times shows true strength , and that will get you very far. I wish you nothing but blessings , because no matter what sins you think you've created , you're a good person on the inside. You have done your mistakes because you're human , and there's nothing wrong with that. You're a great person , and you deserve the best. Don't give up. If you want to , this is your sign NOT TO. It gets better , time heals. Tears heal. It'll be okay.