.29

no ones pov.

grace just finished letting her thoughts wash away by taking a nice, hot shower. she felt relaxed at the moment, like nothing could bug her at this time. that was until a knock was brung on her door.

Cameron awaits looking dashing as ever while grace was wrapped in a towel.

"do you need something?" grace asked as she made her way to her closet looking for something nice to wear.

"actually I just wanted to do something with you. why were you taking a shower did you have plans?" he asked her confused. he prayed she didn't, he just wanted to spend as much time with her as he could. he missed her so much.

"to clean myself cameron," grace joked and Cameron relaxed as he was so tense.

"I was thinking we could go get some lunch."

"from?"

"a nice restaurant," Cameron suggested but grace shook her head a couple of times.

"how about we grab some lunch from in and out, and then go to a concert?"

"where are we going to get tickets from ms.imonamission?" grace rolled her eyes at his comment and responded with a simple "I know some people."

she walked over towards her phone and began texting Cassie asking her if she could hook her up with some drake concert tickets.

"we're all set we just have to pick the tickets up in an hour so get dressed we're going to a drake concert."

grace picked out a drake 'it's too late' tank, some high rise distressed pencil skinny jeans, and some pink air jordan eleven shoes. she put on her outfit fixing up her hair and added a little bit of makeup to her face.

once she thought she was done she grabbed camerons car keys tossing them to him as he sat in the passenger side of the car.

"where are we heading first?" Cameron asked her as he started the car, pulling out of the garage.

grace turned on some music as she replied telling him to go to Cassie's house.

while Cameron was driving to Cassie's house grace was calling Cassie telling her to leave the tickets in the mail box.

"hurry we have literally 30 minutes to get there," Cameron groaned once grace got back in the car from getting the tickets. they drove to the nearest in and out 5 minutes later and grabbed some food as they ate in the car.

they sang to music, ate their food quickly, and arrived to the drake concert just in time. they gave their tickets to the front and walked down the isle until they were at the first row.

Cameron grabbed graces hands as the lights turned off and a huge beat came over the stadium.

"oh my god, oh my god, if I die I'm a legend," drake started as everything was still dark.

a bunch of fire in the back started and drake appeared with a bunch of back up dancers with a small mic connected to his face.

the concert started with drake rapping to his song 'legend' and it ended with the song '6pm in the New York.'

everyone was pumped after the drake concert and began leaving yelling song lyrics to drakes album.

"that was really fun!" grace yelled over the loud music as she made her way out of the stadium into the cold outside air.

"hell yeah it was! let's go grab some dinner okay?" Cameron asked her but grace shook her head smiling.

"what I'm confused? do I have something on my face?" Cameron asked her but grace just chuckled.

"I wanna do something bad," grace whispered in camerons ear and smirked as she pulled away staring at Cameron for any type of reply.

"I know just the place," Cameron said grabbing graces arm lightly and taking her to the car.

they began driving for 20 minutes in silence and stopped at a house that was unknown to grace.

"whose house is this?" she asked Cameron as she got out of the car.

"nashs stay here," cameron said before he jogged over towards his house. 5 minutes later of standing outside grace got back in the car and turned the heat on.

Cameron arrived smiling widely as he got back in the car with a bag of stuff and began driving.

"where are we going?" grace asked and Cameron drove towards in and out and got out without responding. he wanted to surprise her.

he came back with 2 bags full of food and got in the car driving somewhere else.

"I thought we were going to do something bad," grace groaned and pushed her head back rolling her eyes.

"just wait," Cameron said grabbing her
hand as he took her to a cliff.

"a cliff? are we jumping off?" grace joked but got out of the car walking towards the cliff and sitting down.

Cameron grabbed the stuff they needed and sat down next to grace being careful not to fall over.

"it's beautiful," grace said looking over and turned to Cameron raising her eyebrow. Cameron grabbed something out of his bag and graces eyes grew wide.

"pot!?" she yelled and quickly shut up laughing to herself.

"you wanna?" he asked getting his lighter out of his pocket. she nodded her head and inhaled some of it.

the two of them just smoked pot for about 15 more minutes before grace was hungry. she grabbed the in and out bag and digged into the burger and fries.

Cameron smiled at the sight of how grace was acting and grace blushed because she knew cameron was staring.

"I love you grace," Cameron said and grace turned to Cameron after taking her last bite out of the burger.

she placed it to the side and got on top of him smiling as she pecked her lips.

she didn't know how to form the words 'I love you.' correctly so she just pushed it to the side for now. 

-

5 votes and 5 comments for chapter 30!!

THE LAST CHAPTER!!

please please please I have an ending for this book!!!!

I will be updating Thursday if I reach the amount of votes and comments I asked for.