.26

Camerons text are in black.

Graces texts are in the regular form.

Grace.

"I brought you some mcdonalds."

I turned my head quickly towards effy. She's been talking for about an hour and she was talking my head off. Of course I wasn't listening because in all honesty, it wasn't even that important. 

"Why are you just telling me this?" I asked her rolling my eyes as I pushed my head back on my hospital bed.

"Didn't slip my mind, you looked pale so I was thinking about getting you some food and I remember I had mcdonalds."

I rubbed the side of my head in frustration as effy grabbed the white and red mcdonalds bag from her purse.

"I can buy a soda from the drink machine out in the hall if you want?" She asked me and I nodded my head a million times yes as I devoured the mcdonalds food.

It's been months since I've had junk food and I was about to cry from the greasy taste.

When effy arrived with my soda I took a pause on the food as I began drinking half of the bottle.

"You sure know how to eat."

"You can talk now if you want." I said and waved my hand waiting for her to continue about whatever she was talking to me about.

Everything she said seemed to fade away from me and my mind wandered towards Cameron. I wonder if he's tried texting me on the iPad so I grabbed it and put in the password to check.

You want me to come visit you?

Shit

Never mind effy just called me and said she was coming to see you.

I think she mentioned bringing you some mcdonalds. Was it good?

I fucking forgot! You want me to come pick you up to take you home tomorrow?

I rolled my eyes at his choice of foul language and texted him back.

She's talking my head off.

Oh yeah of course the mcdonalds was good. I finished it in 2 minutes, new record?

It's your only record grace.

QNXOCNDOXIA BITEEEEEEE ME

So what do you think?

About?

Me coming to pick you up when you're released!!!?

If I even get released. It feels like I've been here for thousands of years.

2 months*

Choke on water.

You can choke on my dick.

Mmmm if only if you had one ;/

Oh you wanna play that game huh??? I can send you a thousand pictures if you want.

Okay nude for nude?

Deal.

Okay ladies first Cameron so go.