.27

grace.

"Cameron let me walk," I groan in annoyance as I try, getting out of the hospital wheelchair but Cameron pushes me down once again.

"you can try walking again when we're at your house near carpet." 

I roll my eyes as Cameron helps puts me in the passenger seat on his car, I buckle up my seat belt and wait for Cameron to start the car.

soon after putting the wheelchair into the backseat Cameron starts the car, and begins driving out of the hospital parking lot.

I rested my elbow on the hood of the left side and roll down the window so I can get some fresh hair. it's windy outside so the air makes my hair blow to the back of me.

"I miss this," I say to Cameron as I give a small smile to myself as I stare out of the window.

"miss what?" Cameron asks with one hand on the steering wheel and the other resting on the side.

"the fresh air, the way the earth smells. I never thought that I would admit this but... I kind of miss being outside."

he nods his head in understanding where I am at.

"is it bad that I still don't remember our past?"

"it's not bad but hey, I'm kind of glad. at least we can get a fresh start."

a fresh start... was my past that bad?

"was my past that bad?" I whispered even though I knew he could still hear me. yet, he didn't reply. he just nodded. and that was enough for me to question everything about myself.

"what happened?"

"I don't really want to talk about it. it's a touchy subject for me. maybe Cassie or effy can?" he asks me.

I shake my head almost a million times.

"I want you to tell me."

he sighs and turns the car into a garage.

"how about we talk about it over lunch yeah? with Cassie, effy, and Nash."

I nod my head as I unbuckle my seat belt waiting for Cameron to help me get out of this car.

once I'm fully in the wheelchair, Cameron wheels me into the house.

"I can take it from here," I said and he let go and walked into the kitchen to make some lunch.

"so where's Nash, effy, and Cassie?" I asked him as I wheeled myself towards the kitchen counter.

"they should be here soon."

I nod my head even though he can't see me, and I grip onto the edge of the counter. I place one foot onto the floor and basically use all of my strength to pull myself up.

as I'm pulling myself up I accidentally drop a bottle of water on the floor getting Cameron's attention.

shit.

I began to lose balance and almost fall but Cameron quickly grabs me and pulls me up. I grip the counter even harder and thank Cameron as I try to walk again.

Cameron still has his arms wrapped around my waste just in case I almost fall again.

"I'm walking," I laughed as I began to get the hang of walking again.

"do you want me to let go?" I nod my head and slowly make my way to the kitchen table without falling and making a full out of myself.

"I got you something," Cameron calls from the living room and he walks back in with a bag that has a half bitten Apple sign on it.

"a phone?" I asked Cameron laughing as I grab the bag and pull out a box.

"iPhone 6s plus? thank you Cameron," I said slowly getting up and giving him a tight squeeze.

"can you help me get to the shower? I still have to get the hang of walking."

he nods his head with a smile and wraps his arm around my waste once again, helping me walk up the stairs into the bathroom.

"this is my house?" I asked Cameron as I looked around everywhere.

"yes it is."

"how could I afford it?" I asked chuckling as I get into the bathroom and sit down on the toilet as I get out of my clothes.

"you're a photographer, you make a lot of money."

I'm a photographer?

"do you mind if you show me some of my work."

he nods his head and excused himself, and returns with a folder.

"this is the latest gig that you have done right before the crash. we were on our way to Newyork for a gig that you were assigned to."

I nod my head as I open up the folder and take a look at the pictures that I took. they were really pretty pictures of people, buildings, food, designs, etc.

"wow. thank you," I said closing up the folder and handing it back to him.

he nods his head and turns on the shower helping me get inside. I sit down in the bathtub as I let the hot water run over my body.

the feeling relaxes me so much that I could fall right asleep in the bathtub. I use the soap and clean over myself, and shampoo and conditioner and wash my hair getting all of the tangles out.

finally feeling clean i turn off the shower and drain the tub. I grab a towel from the rack and stand up slowly as I dry my body off. I grip onto the bathroom counter as I step out of the tub and make my way to what looks like my room.

I drop the towel and walk towards the closet looking for a quick outfit to wear. finding something pretty, I quickly change into that and make my way down stairs with my hair wet.

"are they here yet?" I asked Cameron as I sat on the couch and turned on the tv relaxing my body way more.

"not yet but they should be here any minute."

I nod my head and 10 minutes into a show the doorbell rings.

company.

-

5 votes and 5 comments for an update Thursday.