.6

Grace.

I woke up gasping for air as I held my chest to my heart. moments later my door, opened and effy slowly walked in.

"bad dream?" she asked and I nodded my head yes.

"I get those all the time," she said crawling into bed with me. she got underneath the covers as she turned her back of the head facing me.

I took a sip of water from my glass of water on my nightstand, before I got back into bed. I turned my body so the back of my head was facing effy.

I closed my eyes to try to fall back asleep, but I couldn't. I groaned as I turned my body facing forward looking up at the ceiling.

such a boring ceiling.

"you're lucky," I heard effy whisper.

"what?" I asked her confused. how was I lucky?

"you've never been in love." "means you're lucky," she added.

"how so?" I asked laying on my side facing her.

"do you know what hurts the most about a broke heart?" she asked turning on her side to face me.

"not being able to remember how you felt before."

i nodded my head slowly.

"I wish I could go back in the past and ch-" she interrupted me before I could finish.

"one thing iv learned is that you should never look back. the past is dead and buried, you get nothing living there."

"but I have nothing. I at least want to have som-" she interrupted me again and I sighed when she started speaking.

"it's kinda easy when you got nothing, cause nothing can't be taken away from you."

"do you have something, or someone?" I asked her.

"used to. love is a fucking joke," she said turning her back facing me.

I turned around and closed my eyes to hopefully try to fall back asleep.

-

I woke up to an empty bed. I sat up and placed my hair into an at least neater bun then before.

I put on some clothes as I proceeded downstairs to get something to eat.

"goodmorning Grace," Cameron said as he sat across from effy. I sat next to effy and across from the blue eyed boy Nash.

"I was thinking since you guys have never seen the outside in forever. except for yesterday with your little stunt. we could go swimming in my pool," Cameron said as he took a sip from his cup of juice.

I began digging in not saying a word. I didn't know how to swim, iv never been in a pool before.

once I was finished eating I put my food away in the sink, and walked upstairs into my room.

maybe Cameron can teach me how to swim. I looked around in one of my drawers and saw a red bathing suit in it.

I put both pieces on and let my hair fall down. I grabbed a towel from my bathroom and walked back downstairs into the living room.

"okay guys follow me," Cameron said. effy and I looked at each other before Cameron led us outside.

we walked around his house until we saw a gate. inside the gate was a huge pool. he put a passcode into the keypad as we walked into the gate and I placed my towel and shirt on a chair.

"this pool is 12 inches deep okay?"

"what? 12 inches deep!?" I yelled/asked him.

"yes grace twelve inches deep. is that a problem for you?"

"I can't swim," I blurted out.

"oh yes you can she's just lying to
you Cameron." Nash said coming
towards me.

"no really I can't."

"oh wanna bet?" Nash asked before he placed both boobs over my breast and pushed me in the water. I sunk to the bottom as I moved my hands around trying to hold my breath.

I heard muffled yells as my eyes started to get droopy by the second. I closed my eyes and felt hands pull me up and I eventually was pulled above water.

"effy help her up!" Cameron said and she grabbed my arms as I was placed on the ground. I laid there with my eyes closed because I was in shock.

I then felt lips connect to mine and it was like electricity was surged throughout my body.

I kissed back and a couple seconds later after our little make out he pulled apart.

"oh no." I heard effy whisper.

I looked into his eyes as he stared back into mine and I broke the staring contest by looking at Nash.

"I told you I didn't know how to swim!" I yelled at him standing up.

"calm down little lady before I get Cameron to punish you, or I might just do it myself."

"I'm not going anywhere near your crayola dick," I spat at him. he walked
closer towards me but Cameron interred by walking in between Nash and I.

"I'll punish her Nash," Cameron said by grabbing me by the arm pulling me out of the gate area. we walked somewhere and he stopped.

"you're going to punish me here?" I asked looking around at the grass all over the place.

"I'm not going to punish you at all. just had to make it seem like that. see if I don't Nash will start to think iv developed feelings for you," he said talking way too fast.

"wait what? you have feelings for me?" I asked him chuckling.

"what's so funny?"

"are you fucking joking?" I asked laughing some more.

"why in the world would you have feelings for me?" I asked once I calmed down.

"did you see what you did back there? I mean the way I feel inside of you feels terrific, let's not mention the way you kissed me and shit, also I fucking love your spunk."

"I'm sorry."

"for what?" he asked me.

"for not liking you back."

"and why is that?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"because I don't want to."

"why exactly?"

gosh he's so pushy.

"don't say you love me unless you really fucking mean it. because I might do something crazy and believe it. who knows where that will take me," I said walking away back to the pool area.

6 votes and 6 comments for chapter 7.

comment twice if you want just get it to 6 comments for the next update.