.19

Grace.

"Nash stop!" I laughed as I pushed him into Cassie's direction, with a drink that almost spilled out of my hand.

a new song came on that the dj turned on, and everyone began to get hyped up. I chuckled as I took another sip of my drink before it was taken out of my hand.

"effy stop," I whined as I tried reaching for my glass of alcohol that effy kept moving away from me.

"stop being such a party pooper and come dance with me," effy said as she grabbed my hand dragging me on the dance floor.

we were just dancing around, enjoying the movement until "liquor." came on by Chris brown. effy grabbed my waste and began doing a weird dance move with my body as I was grinding on her.

"you two are so cute together," a male voice spoke up and I looked up to see two men staring at effy and I. one of the men was dressed in a red buttoned up shirt, and with white pants up.

the other was dressed in a black shirt with grey sweatpants.

"oh no we aren't together. just bestfriends," I explained as I chuckled scratching some of my hair.

"then do you mind dancing with me?" the guy with the red shirt asked.

Cameron's pov.

"keep the change," I said to the bartender as I grabbed my drink from the ladies hand. I took a sip and began searching through the crowd for Nash, Cassie, effy, or grace but couldn't find them anywhere.

"excuse me," I said to one of the ladies prying her way towards me starting to grind on me. I grabbed her by her waste and moved her to side and laughed as I walked away from her.

desperate bitches.

I spotted grace dancing with effy and smiled happy that she wasn't dancing with some random guy she probably would've just met.

I began walking closer until two guys walked up to them, and I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"then do you mind dancing with me?" one of the guys asked grace and that's when I began walking closer towards her. I slid my hand on graces chest as I pushed her back a little but not roughly.

"she's with somebody," I said to the guy and he rolled his eyes before walking away.

graces pov

once Cameron butted in I relaxed more happy that he saved me from those two guys.

"thank you," I mumbled as I looked around searching for effy because she just so happened to magically walk away.

"anytime, now would you wanna dance with me?" he asked me and I smiled nodding my head yes.

we began dancing to the beat of the music until Cameron began moving his hands up and down my hips.

I felt my muscles tense up and my breathing began to quicken up at his touch. why does he make me feel this way? I hate it but then again I love it.

I turned around and looked into his eyes and I almost got lost in them.

"follow me," he whispered and I nodded my head agreeing with his plan.

he dragged me all the way outside of the club, and towards the car. he unlocked it and got in the backseat with me getting in with him.

I attacked him by placing my lips on his  and gripping onto his hair as he gripped onto my butt.

I pulled apart to rip his shirt off of him and smiled as I began taking my shirt off.

"what happened to no sex tonight?" Cameron asked smirking.

"shut the fuck up," I chuckled before I got on top of him leaving no space between us.

-

I got out of the car and pulled my shorts down and fixed my hair up, with Cameron fixing his hair up as he got out of the car too.

"don't tell anyone," I whispered as I began walking back towards the club with Cameron following behind slapping my ass every once in awhile.

"Cameron stop," I chuckled as I grabbed his hand.

I began to search through the crowd for Nash, effy, or Cassie and found them all sitting down on one of the couches.

Nash was in the middle while Cassie was sleeping on the couch and effy was making out with Nash as she was gripping onto his balls.

Cameron coughed and I smirked as effy and Nash pulled away their cheeks flushed from embarrassment.

"you guys ready to get home?" I asked as Cameron and I helped pick Cassie up. I didn't wanna wake her knowing she was really drunk, and really passed out.

hope she survives her hangover in the morning. 

we all walked out of the club and squished ourself in the car.

"ew it smells like sex!" Nash yelled and I kept my eyes on the rode chuckling to myself trying not to make eye contact with Cameron, knowing he was doing the same exact thing.

once we arrived home 30 minutes later everyone made theirselves comfortable around the house and I sighed as I sat down on the couch.

Cameron sat down next to me and sighed.

"did you enjoy our sex tonight?" he asked smirking already knowing what my answer would be.

"shut up," I laughed as I nudged his arm playfully.

"I bet I can make you moan like that again. OHHH CAMERON!" Cameron moaned and my eyes went wide as I slapped his arm again laughing.

"let's not forget the famous 'fuck.' 'oh fuck shit,'" I mimicked Cameron from earlier in the car.

"round 2?" he asked smirking and I rolled my eyes and thought about it.

I smirked too and nodded my head as he scooped me in his arms and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waste and scratched all over his sides.

"I fucking love you," I whispered as I pushed him on the bed and crawled on top of him.

-

7 votes & 7 comments for chapter .20

thank my friend paola for making me update.