.11

picture of grace ^

Grace.

I finished eating lunch with effy, and Cassie.

"ladies it's time you get some fresh air," we heard a guard yell from the lunch room. I sighed with a smile on my lips.

"fuck this," Cassie said trying to walk out of the lunchroom by being sneaky, but it didn't work when the guard picked her up and slung her over his shoulder.

"nice try miss. everyone get in a line now!" he yelled throughout the lunchroom. I sat up with effy and we talked on our way outside.

"I started my period," I groaned as I sat down on a bench next to effy, and Cassie whenever she comes over.

"I feel bad for Cameron. where your sweet little girlfriend turns into a fire-breathing demon who cascades tsunamis over your bitchery and shivering body. the only way to kill this demon, you ask? Ben and Jerry's coupled with a healthy dose of keeping your fucking mouth shut," effy explained which set us both in a fit of laughter.

we saw Cassie's hair flow in the air as she made her way towards us.

"I like things that I like but I love everything," Cassie said sitting down next to effy.

Cassie is not normal, but she's not crazy. besides the eating disorder she says things at the most random times.

"how are you and Sid cas?" effy asks her.

"I haven't eaten in three days so I could be lovely. besides the banana and the apple," she says looking down at her hands.

"Cassie do you want to leave in 5 and a half days?" I asked her.

"I'm leaving in 15 days kill me now," effy groaned and I just chuckled.

"of course," she mumbled.

"then you need to eat. stop starving yourself you look pretty either way."

"oh wow," she sighed.

-

once morning hit I did my daily routine by washing my face. I ate breakfast with my friends and was now on my way to see Cameron.

I walked in the visitation room and gave Cameron a hug before I sat down across from him.

"how are you?" he asked me. I smiled as I responded with a 'feeling better.'

"you look better."

"yeah I mean the only pill I can take here is for my anti depressants."

"do those things actually work?" he asked me.

I nodded my head.

"I'm smiling aren't I?"

"so basically what you're saying is that if you didn't have those pills you wouldn't be smiling?" he asked me curious.

I was curious myself. would I be?

"I don't know. I'm never really off of them, I take two every day before I eat lunch so that lasts me through the next day," I explained.

"you should stop taking them."

"can't. not aloud, and if I do and they find out. they'll add more time to my stay. I can't wait to get out of here," I groaned as I barely yanked my hair out.

"and be a free woman," Cameron added.

I almost forget about that. I looked up at him as I stared into his eyes.

"thank you for that. really," I said as I reached for his hand grabbing it.

"but we need to talk," I added as I placed my hand back in my lap.

"about?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"your girlfriend."

"you're my girlfriend," he responded.

"so your cheating then?" I smiled. "I'm not your girlfriend Cameron you didn't even ask me out. and don't think about asking me out right now you have to do two things. break up with that girl
of yours if you really want to be with me. and ask me out formally when I get out of this place," I said with a wide smile showing my teeth.

"this is the girl I love. a little bit messy. a little bit ruined. a beautiful disaster. just like me," he said looking into my eyes. I stared back as I smiled.

"even the worst things have things to love in then," I explained.

"stop right there beautiful. you're not bad and you're certainly not worse." he said which made me laugh as I threw my head back placing my hand over my smile.

"you said I'm a disaster," I chuckled.

"a beautiful one just like me though," he said reaching for my hand grabbing it.

"but you're a hot sexy one."

"visiting hours are over ladies. please say your goodbyes and head back to your room," the guard said. I stood up just as Cameron did and gave him a peck on the lips with a long tight hug.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I said as I let go of him. he nodded his head and kissed me on the forehead.

"bye," he said turning around walking away.

"bye," I mumbled as I began walking back to my room.

"how did it go. with Cameron?" Cassie asked as she sat on my bed. I sat on my bed also and couldn't help but let the smile form on my face.

"perfect."

"you're in love," effy said smiling as she sat down on bed across from mines.

"and in about 4 days you two can be in love and have romantic sex and shit!" Cassie said grabbing my hands practically jumping up and down on my bed.

"yeah and make babies and get married."

"I don't think I want kids," I explained chuckling.

"bummer. whatever suits your boat though," Cassie said letting go of my hands.

"I'm really pooped I'm going to get some rest before lunch time," I said laying down on my bed.

"which is in like 15-30 minutes," effy said sitting down on her bed.

I nodded my head as I closed my eyes with a huge smile on my face. 

I never in my life imagined I would feel like this. because of my past and stuff. but the feeling is something I never want to leave.

7 votes and 7 comments for chapter 12.

comment however many times you want.

who watches the walking dead!?