.23

No ones pov.

"They wouldn't let me in. They wouldn't let me in. They wouldn't let me in," Cameron hyperventilates. Nash hates looking at this side of his friend so he pulls him into a big head.

Nash rubs Cameron's back for comfort as Cameron cries into his chest.

"I promised her nothing bad would happen," Cameron cries. He feels like it's his fault, that he jinxed it.

"It's not your fault. It was just a mechanical error don't blame yourself," Nash whispers.

"Cameron, Nash!" Two voices yelled that sounded a lot like effy and Cassie.

"Where is she?" Effy asks as she wipes her eyes.

"I don't know they won't give me any information. Effy can you give me a cigarette and a lighter?" Cameron asks effy. She slowly nods her head and reaches in her back for the two things Cameron asked.

"I'll be ba- I'll come with," Cassie interrupted and Cameron shook his head quickly.

"I need to be alone." So the three left it at that.

It was just Nash, Cassie, and effy waiting for news on grace. While Cameron twirled the cigarette around his fingers.

Without thinking anymore he lit the match and placed the head of the cig over his skin. He scrunched up his face before he placed the cig over his arm.

The pain was excruciating but he felt like the deserved it. What he didn't know was that effy was watching his every move.

She quickly walked up to him and knocked the cig out of her hand.

"Cameron what are you doing?" She asked rolling her eyes as she sat next to him.

He shook his head multiple times.

"It's my fault she's like this."

"Don't beat yourself up over it," she says dragging him up so that he can stand up.

She looks at Cameron and quickly looks always when she catches him staring. She only sees him as a friend nothing else. 

"I hope she's okay," Cameron whispered and I nodded my head looking at the ground.

"We should go inside though, it's getting col-" she was cut off by Cameron crashing his lips onto hers and she pushed him back and slapped him.

"So you don't like me," he mumbled rubbing the side of his cheek she slapped with great force.

"Of course I don't like you, you pig," she said walking away back inside the hospital.

"He kissed me," effy blurted out to Cassie and Nash. They opened his eyes wide not believing what she said.

"Effy he loves grac-"

"Yes I know he loves grace cas, but he kissed me."

"Are you sure he could've been doin-"

"Yes I'm positive," effy interrupted Nash.

She knows he loves grace. She knows deep down what he did was a mistake. She also knows that he's going through a tough time right now, what he did was out of act.

But she also knows that no matter how much of a mistake Cameron made she had to tell grace.

Because that's what friends are for.

-

Updating part 2 Saturday, I just want to get back to my burger.

5 votes and 5 comments for an update Saturday.