.10

picture of effy. ^

Grace.

once I finished taking my shower for the night, I began walking back to my room.

I stopped at my room when I heard Cassie speaking.

"being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect, it means that you decided to look beyond the imperfections."

that is very true.

I walk inside the room, with a small smile on my face.

"what's up?" I asked both effy and Cassie.

"lovely sid and lovely Michelle are fucking," Cassie said smiling with her teeth showing.

"just go to sleep Cassie please! you can yell at Sid about this at visiting hours," effy groaned as she laid down on her bed. I chuckled as I laid down in bed also.

once it hit morning time I began to wash my face in the bathroom. I put my hair into a bun, and made my way into the lunch room for breakfast.

"oh grace how many more weeks do you have here?" I heard. I turned around and saw Cassie running down the hallway to catch up with me.

"6 more days why?" I asked her.

"I have 6 more days too, we should hang out after we leave this dump."

I nodded my head with a smile, as we both walked in the cafeteria. I grabbed some eggs, toast, and a banana, with orange juice and walked to the table with effy and Cassie sitting down talking.

"Cassie eat this," I slid my banana over to her and Cassie shook her head.

"you can't make me eat grace. you just can't," she said smiling.

"yes but they will," I said pointing to the guards who were watching everyone from the cafeteria doors.

she rolled her eyes and began to eat the banana that I offered her.

"I like people who don't smile. effy and grace you barely smile, that's why I like you two," Cassie said once she finished her banana.

I sighed as I started eating my breakfast.

I turned my head up to look at effy and she bit into her toast, with a huge smile
on her face.

"do you like me now Cassie?" effy said still smiling. I laughed as I smiled with her and Cassie just rolled her eyes.

"I suggest you two stop before I never eat again." effy and I stopped smiling as we ate our breakfast.

"you can get people to do whatever you want if you just stop eating," Cassie said standing up from the table and walking away.

"she has serious problems," effy said getting up too. I finished up my breakfast and began to walk out but was stopped by one of the guards.

"grace blood? you have a visitor," the guard said. I followed him into a room, and I saw Cassie talking to some guy who was probably sid. I noticed other people I didn't know talking to whoever visited them.

I noticed Cameron sitting down at one of the tables so I sat down across from him smiling.

Cameron noticed my presence and looked up with a smile forming on his lips. he slid some papers over towards me and I took a look at them.

"what are these?" I asked him.

"the papers to your freedom. sign these and you will be free from this shit. if you want I'll stay out of your life also," Cameron answered.

I was frozen. I didn't know what to do so I smiled and began to sign the papers to my freedom.

"you're very nice Cameron," his smile faded once I handed him back the papers.

"it was great knowing you," I added looking down at my hands.

"why cut yourself when you can be in love Sid?!" I heard Cassie yell. I turned my head and saw her standing up out of the seat.

"you starve yourself what's stopping you from cutting yourself?" Sid asked standing up as well.

"love is you dumb fuck," she said walking out of the visitation room.

"I should go see if she's okay," I said standing up aswell. Cameron nodded his head and stood up from the chair also.

we gave each other an awkward hug and I began to walk away but stopped once I reached the door. I turned around and saw Cameron opening up one to the doors to leave but I yelled his name for him to stop.

"mam lower your voice," the guard next to me said. I rolled my eyes as I ran over towards Cameron and kissed him.

it was something that I've wanted to do since I recognized my true feelings for him. now that he's setting me free I feel like I can do this without worrying about him torturing me.

"I don't want you out of my life," I whispered into his ear as I held onto the crook of his neck hugging him.

"didn't you realize that? we were special," Cameron said hugging be back tightly like a big teddy bear.

I nodded my head as I cried into his neck, I hope he doesn't mind the tear drops that are falling onto his neck.

I let go of him and wiped under my eyes.

"6 more days okay?" he said smiling as he wiped my cheek. I nodded my head with a smile as I began to walk out of the visitation room.

I walked down the hallway but stopped once I heard crying. I looked around the room and I saw Cassie sitting down on the ground.

"you two must really love each other, like hardcore," she said crying to herself. I smiled as I rubbed her back trying to comfort her.

"I'm fucked up. I ran away," she added still crying.

"we all run away at some point. you just need to stop running or you're never really living," I said quoting what effy said to me.

she nodded her head.

"thank you grace," she said standing up. I stood up also and we walked back into our room together.

with our fucked up lives.

7 votes & 7 comments for chapter 11.

comment however many times you want.