Epilouge

At the time of writing, at least one of you wanted more, and I understand. I figured that the ending wouldn't be satisfying, as i'm not really into the story. So this may make it worse, but whats there to lose?

Frisk woke up, as expected, in a bed of flowers. The yellow stung her eyes, but the scent made her want to stay there forever.

She mentally prepared herself, as she is not really supposed to remember the last timeline she was in. Well, what was a timeline.

The reset destroyed both timelines, because of the connections made between them due to Chara and herself switching.

She heard footsteps, and lifted herself up so that she could see who was coming. Even though it was obvious, she had to see her. Frisk had heard from Sans what happened to the Toriel in her own timeline after the switch.

The footsteps came to a stop, and Toriel towered above Frisk. Frisk had heard that in some timelines, this was different, that Toriel did not come to her rescue until after she met Flowey. After many resets, some timelines fade away in her memory.

"Hello, child. I am here to protect you. Follow me, and I will show you to safety."

Frisk nodded and followed obediently, but not before grabbing a stick found by the flower patch. She might need it. 

Toriel stopped in her tracks, and turned around. Frisk thought the words before they were spoken.

"I must go on a quick run for... things for you. By the way, unrelated question, do you like butterscotch or cinnamon?"

"Butterscotch!" Frisk put on a false show of excitement.

"Just stay here, my child. There are many dangers ahead, and I fear for your safety if you progress."

Frisk nodded, and Toriel rushed off.

Frisk, of course, started foward, and prepared for her encounter with Flowey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Howdy! I'm Flowey. Flowey the Flower!"

Frisk braced herself.

"You're new to the underground.... or are you?"

This caught Frisk off guard. Usually Sans was the only one who remembered.

"I know what you did. I know what happened.  I know."

Flowey laughed, and the laugh made chills erupt through Frisk's body.

"Do you know why you and your counterpart, Chara, switched worlds? Because I would've thought that you and your bright mind could have figured it out."

Frisk looked at Flowey, and hatred flowed through her veins. She thought, if she was going to kill, she would kill Flowey. For what he did to Sans.

For what he did to Toriel.

For what he did to Papyrus.

For what he did.

"I switched your worlds. I decided that you looked too happy, and happy is not what I turned into a flower for. Not happiness."

"For l o v e."

Frisk looked at Flowey and made a decision. She closed her eyes, and saw the familiar options.

Fight.

Act.

Item.

Mercy.

And if she concentrated hard enough, she could see the final option.

Reset.

She began to beat her fists on the Reset, not activating it, but destroying it.

Flowey began to wince, even though the action was not hurting him.

"Wait... stop! Stop it! STOP! What can I do if I can't play with the reset!"

The button broke with a final hit, and Frisk opened her eyes. Flowey had murder in his eyes, and so did Frisk.

Frisk took the stick that she got from the flower garden, and hit Fight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toriel returned, and Frisk smiled.

"Well, it seems like you have listened! My son..... well, nevermind that. Come, I will show you my- your new home!"

Toriel did not notice, however, the small, yellow flower clutched in Frisk's hand.

SO......

If you guys, again, want more.....

I'll give it to you. I'll give in, and I will write the aftermath of the (pacifist, of course) fight with Toriel. Don't be afraid to tell me that this is not a satisfying ending. Happy reading!