Snowmen

"So... do you know exactly where we are going? Do you even know?" Sans questioned Asgore. Sans was carrying Frisk, as it had been a few hours and Frisk was tired. For her maturity, she was actually quite tiny.

"No, but I have a general idea." Asgore replied. "There are many scrolls in the castle, and I spent much of my free time reading them. They told of the war, and the way to get out. Of course, I did not think that the humans could be this influential. Chara was so... powerful. It was almost unlike any other human I have ever met. But now that human is in the peaceful world, and now there is no peaceful world. It is extreme, but this is our only option. Do you have the..." Frisk began to stir.

"Quickly, we can discuss that later. Are we going to inform the child?" Asgore spoke quickly and quietly.

"No. We will let the child explore, and we will tell them what has happened. We will assure them that their world is okay, and we will fix whatever becomes broken." Sans looked at Frisk, and wondered what he did in their world. Did he go to Grillby's every day, and gag at his brother's terrible pasta? Sans wished that he could tell the other world version of himself to enjoy his brother. Eat his pasta, even if you have to gag it down, because it will make him the happiest skeleton in the Underground. To not lock himself away in his room, because the time spent with his brother may be limited.

Frisk woke up, and asked to be put down. She ran ahead, looking at a lonely snowman. She reached into her pocket, and pulled out a lump of snow. She put it towards the lower part of the snowman, patting it in. Sans could hear her say something.

"Someone once told me that I should bring you on my travels, that I would make someone happy someday. I think now I know why."