The Lab

((AUTHORS NOTE))

Holy crap, its been ten days.

Sorry guys, school is back in session, so its going to be a bit harder to update, but my new goal is 1 or 2 parts a week. School has break again in a week, and that lasts until the first week of January. I'll be able to post then, with all the free time. I'm also getting an intuos, so i might add a drawing to each part if i have time. Have a happy reading, and i apologize for the cliffhanger!

"Alphys! Open up!" Mettaton banged on the door of Alphys's lab. They had been traveling for hours, and the small monster boy was sleeping in his arms. "Please! We need help!" Mettaton heard something from the inside, then saw a small peephole open. "Mettaton! What are all these people doing here!" Alphys exclaimed, opening the door.

"I will explain later, darling. We need these guys to stay here. Long story short, there is a murderer on the loose from another timeline." Mettaton rushed in, getting out a sleeping bag from Alphys's secret sleepover stash (it hasn't been used yet). He put the kid into the sleeping bag.

"From what I have heard," Mettaton sat Alphys down and began to explain,"The Frisk from our world was somehow switched with a Frisk from another timeline. This happened while we were at Grillby's. This Frisk calls herself Chara, and in her world everyone is dead. The worst part is... She is the one who killed them all. And now she is going to kill everyone here. Has this ever happened before? Do you know how to fix it?" Mettaton finished with a sigh.

"W-well, I can check my archives for this... but it would take until tomorrow to get through the archive and find the book, but I haven't heard of this myself. Maybe if you could... nevermind, that would be too much pressure on the space-time continuum..." Alphys continued muttering things that Mettaton didn't understand. She headed to the office.

Mettaton walked over to the area that Papyrus and Grillby were at. Papyrus looked flustered, and he was clutching his scarf. Grillby was next to him, comforting Papyrus and keeping an eye on someone else...