Meet Asgore

Sans and Frisk walked out of the hall, heading to a shortcut to the supply of food that he and Asgore had been using. Since he and Asgore were the only ones left, they didn't need that much of the food supply. Of course, they didn't tell Chara where it was. But this wasn't Chara.

They walked into the room, to find that Asgore was already there, eating from a small can. "Why is this monstrosity here? Explain yourself, Sans!" Asgore stood up, spilling the brown food all over. Frisk looked hurt, but Sans motioned that it was okay. "She is not who you think she is. This is Frisk. Somehow, our Chara and another world's Frisk have switched worlds.

"So in your world... is everyone alive?" Asgore asked hopefully. "Y-yes, sir." Frisk spoke shyly. "There is no reason to hurt Frisk. We should figure out a plan to get Frisk into her own world." Sans brain churned for something they count do, but to no avail.

"Do you mean that everyone in this world is... dead?"

Frisk spoke up from behind Sans. Sans felt fresh tears well up, and Asgore's face crumpled slightly. With a low sigh, Sans began to explain.

"One day, maybe about a month ago, a human fell from the sky. T... Toriel found this human, and took her in. Told it how to mercy, and that fighting would damage your soul. But this human... did not listen. It killed every monster in the training grounds, even the dummies. They got to the door leading to the underground, and Toriel blocked it. The human..." Sans choked out a sob,"The human killed Toriel."

Frisk sat down, overwhelmed. It was obvious that in Frisks world, Toriel was still alive. At least, when she left. With Chara in her world, who knows what will happen. They had to move fast.