Temmie Village

Sans looked at the doors of Mettaton's house, and became saddened. Mettaton was invincible, as he was a ghost, but Mettaton sacrificed himself to keep the Monster Kid safe. Mettaton and the Monster Kid seemed to have a special connection. Next to Mettaton's house was Nabstablook's house. Sans wasn't sure if Nabstablook was still alive, as he hasn't been seen since he pretended to be killed by Chara. Nabstablook told Mettaton what the child looked like so they could keep an eye out, then he disappeared. Mettaton wouldn't come out of his house for days-he would only let Pap and Alphys in.

Frisk looked around, seemingly looking for something. "What are you looking for, kiddo?" Sans asked playfully, trying to lighten the mood.

"I... I don't see Undyne's house... not even the dummy!"

Sans looked at Frisk, and another wave of sadness washed over him. Sans remembered the very details of that day, just like all the other days like it. Him, Undyne and Pap were having dinner at Undyne's house. It had been newley fireproofed, as it kept bursting into flames. Pap and Undyne were talking about puzzles, and suddenly Sans heard a noise. He went to investigate, which was a mistake. It was a distraction, and while he was outside Chara jumped through the window and killed Undyne. Pap made it out safe that day.

"They... Well, you know that Undyne was killed, and the dummy burned down with the house." Sans thought about Mettaton and Nabstablook, knowing that the dummy was a cousin of theirs. They walked on, heading to the place that hid the biggest secret in the most obvious place.

They arrived at Temmie Village later that day, and there was nobody. Just as suspected. They walked around a bit, letting Frisk explore. She seemed to have a special interest in this world, even though it was similar to her world except for the fact that everyone is dead. They motioned for Frisk to come into the shop. They walked in to see the abandoned box, still stained with a slight tinge of blood. They took the remaining food, while Frisk looked around for other things. Temmie wasn't coming back, why would taking anything matter.

"Hey guys, I found some Temmie Armor!" Frisk yelled from the corner of the room. They walked over, and Sans put the armor in his bag. They were also able to get 3 boxes of Temmie flakes. They walked out of the shop, when a noise was heard behind him.

As you guys know, it is the holiday season, so i might not post much untill after Christmas. Also, by the time you are probably reading this, I will have a Wacom Intuos Art, so i will start adding art to my chapters!