The End

Whoo boy

Hey! I'm back better than ever, and this is 

THE END

Yep! Most likely all 9k of you (seriously!!!) wont see this, as it has been months since I have updated this. Honestly, I've grown out of undertale, and I will be starting this account over and write more stories. None about undertale. This ending is not going to be great, or what y'all were hoping for, because of my newfound interest in other things. I apologize for being away for so long, and being one of the infamous unfinished stories. I hope this ending satisfied you, and happy reading.

Sans stood still as he felt himself shifting, a familiar experience for him, as Nabstablook teleported the group. Frisk was still unconscious in his arms, and it seemed like she would sleep forever. The teleportation finished, and they found themselves in  Grillby's bar. 

The bar looked like a tornado tore through it. The stools were on their sides, leather ripped. Sans put Frisk down in the only booth that didn't have shattered glass all over it and stepped towards the bar. There was a red liquid stained on the top. He stepped towards it and saw that it was not ketchup.

He heard a groan from the booth, and saw Frisk's head poke up.

"Where are we? What happened??"

Before he could answer, he doubled over and tripped, feeling like he was on the top of a tall, swaying building. Frisk looked at him questioningly, but he was barley able to see her. Through his blurry vision, he noticed that nobody else made it through the teleportation process. Sans had a realization as he gripped the side of the bar.

In one timeline, there could only be one version of the same soul. Here, there were two Sans. Somewhere in this world, the other Sans was going through the same experience he was. Frisk was okay, because of the stark differences between her and Chara. If something was not done soon, both version of Sans would disappear. The solution was obvious.

Frisk had to reset.

"Frisk." 

Sans choked out, finding that his mind was swirling and he could barley get the words out.

"You... you have to reset. It's the only way to save your friends here. If you don't, I won't make it, and neither will the Sans from this timeline."

"But - won't everybody forget who I am?"

"Yes... but if you don't right now, there will be no more resets. This is it... do it... now!"

Frisk closed her eyes and focused, and Sans's vision went dark.

No, that's not a cliffhanger. That's it! (possible epilouge if you guys all want it)

The rest is up to you to decide. Does Sans, who will remember the reset, approach Frisk about it? Will the reset turn Frisk evil? Who knows.

Again, thank you guys for sticking with this. See you for more (not undertale related) stories!