Tori!

Sans flung Chara across the room, and then motioned for Tori to get out. Her face became a sea of anger when she saw Sans throwing around who she thought to be Frisk, but realized what was happening when she saw the knife. Sans threw Chara again, and turned to Tori. "Get out of here, Mettaton and the rest shouldn't be too far. Frisk and this one switched timelines." Sans quickly explained to her. Tori turned to Chara a look of disbleif now. "I don't think that's possible." Tori replied.

Chara was getting up off the floor, so Sans prepared one of his Gaster Blasters. He aimed and fired. But Chara was too quick.

In the few seconds that it took to prepare the Blaster, Chara had gotten out of the way and threw Toriel to where the Blaster was aimed.

It was too late to stop it.

Sans ran to Tori's crumpled form, tears now streaming down his face. There was no time to mourn, he could do that after he ripped that kid to little shreds. He picked up her body and moved it to a corner, where it wouldn't get disturbed. His right eye burned, and he turned around to see Chara standing there, knife in optimal stabbing position. He somersaulted out of the way and threw bones at her in quick succession. Chara should die for this. No, Chara will die for this.

((AUTHOR'S NOTE))

Sorry it's so short, I just wanted to get this out. Now, I watch and wait as the world burns :-D