Chapter 27.3: 1967, Georgina

I heard a whistle outside of the men's room and jumped, water splashing everywhere. 

"Someone's in here," I called, still running water over my hands.

My heart went to squishy jello as six knocks came in quick succession. This was Frankie's special safety knock, one we had devised only recently. Six was Frankie's favorite number. I wiped my hands on a brown paper towel and threw it in the waste bin. Then I thought better of it and took another, opening the door with it. 

Frankie's kind face peered back at me. He slipped inside and hastily locked the door. With liquidity, his arms were around my waist, pressing me to him. I felt like my feet had left the ground. 

"I had to see you," he whispered to me, kissing the small space under my ear. I became butter. 

"Mm, don't do that to me. You know what it does," I purred. 

"Haha, okay," Frankie giggled. I nuzzled my head onto his shoulder. "I have to tell you something, though," he continued. 

"Mhm, yes," I whispered into his skin.

"My brother's here," he said quickly, embarrassed. 

"Shit," I groaned.

"Unfortunately that means-"

"Time to butch it up," I sighed again deeply. 

"Yeah," he sighed with me, ashamed. I tapped his nose to try to make him feel better, but I wasn't smiling so it didn't work. Instead of smiling, I began to kiss his neck.

"Hey, hey, hey," he giggled in a hush, his hands starting to turn into lovely claws down my back. 

"Mmm," I purred, "can't we just stay in here all night, dammit? Its a bathroom. We're set."

"No, pretty eyes. If a line starts outside the door we're screwed. Oh god. You're wearing lipstick. Did it get on my neck?" he gasped, his hand slapping to his neck as he turned to the mirror. 

"Yeah, baby. Here, I'll get it," I said, smiling weakly. I grabbed some more brown paper towels and wetted them in the sink. Slowly, I began to rub away my sweet kisses of love from his neck, my peach lipstick disappearing.

"Make sure you take it off your lips, too. I'm so sorry, cuddle bug," he said sadly to me as I scrubbed his neck.

I wiped the lipstick off my lips as best I could with the same paper towel and threw it in the garbage, too. His puppy dog eyes looked at me regretfully and I did the same. 

"I'm so sorry," he repeated. His hand cradled the side of my face lovingly and I turned my face, kissing into his palm. His lips parted, and he leaned in, taking me in a kiss fully and gorgeously. 

"Mm," I moaned a little, considering this my reward for having to look manly for the evening. I slid my arms around his shoulders and slipped my tongue between his lips. This caused him to bump into the sink, and I felt his arms tighten around my waist. 

"Nn...I have to go," he whispered, parting from me. I gave him a Marilyn pout and his hand cupped my face again. I turned my face again into his palm, puckering. He laughed and removed it. I smiled at him hopefully. "That won't work again," he giggled. 

"Aww, dang it," I pouted cutely. 

He grinned at me and opened the door just enough for himself to slip out. I sighed and rested against the sink heavily.

"Ouch," I squeaked, feeling a small hard lump in my pocket. I adjusted myself and took out the offending lump. Turned out it was the black case of my peach lipstick saying hello.