Chapter 16

Hi reader Chan!  I'm on my way home already. We can't eat any food because some people made a mess on the way to Denmark and didn't clean it up. I'll probably be starving here (╥_╥).

EnjoyXD,

After all the dancing you got tired and went to bed.  The next morning woke up and decided to do nothing with make-up since you wouldn't go out today.

You walked downstairs and made some food for yourself.  Then you went upstairs to your room with your food and sat on your bed.  You got your computer and started watching an anime series.

After you watched a whole season you got up and went downstairs to make dinner. You decided to make pancakes with cheese.

When you we're done making them you got some bords out and placed them on the table.  Then you called Chi and your parents to say that the food was ready.

After dinner you went to bed.  You woke up to the sound of your phone ringing.  You picked up your phone and said "Yeah? " with a sleepy voice.  "Happy birthday Y/N! " you heard someone say through the phone.  'That's right it's my birthday today,  I totally forgot about it' you thought.  "Thanks" you replied.  "I have a surprise for you" The person said through the phone.  "Oh it's you,  Tamaki.  What is the surprise? " you asked.  "Well I won't tell you because it isn't a surprise anymore then,  is it princess?".

After that you talked some more trying to get to know the surprise.  Sadly you didn't manage to get the answer and he just sent you the time he'd pick you up.

You got out a dress from the closet and put some make-up on.  Then you did your hair and got a little bag for your phone.

After a little while you heard the doorbell ring.  You walked over to the door and opened it.  "Hello princess are you ready to leave? " Tamaki said holding a hand out to you.  "Yeah, I am but stop calling me princess it's getting a bit embarrassing" You replied and took his hand.

He guided you to the limo and put a blindfold on you. The ride didn't take that long.  Soon the car stopped and Tamaki guided you to some place.  He took the blindfold off.

When your eyes were used to the lighting you looked around.  You were standing in a huge building with a restaurant and dance floor.  After looking around for a bit you noticed there wasn't a person anywhere. "Tamaki, are we the only ones here apart from the staff that works here? " you asked.  "Yeah,  we are.  This is one of the restaurants of mine,  and I rented it for today.

You sat down at a table and an ober came over to the two of you. "Can I take your order please? " he asked.  "We'll take the salmon buffet" Tamaki said.  (sorry if you don't like salmon.  Just pretend it's something else thenXD)

After dinner you went to the dance floor with Tamaki.  The two of you started dancing on the music. After a while a slow song came up and Tamaki took your hand. "Will you dance with me? " He said making a bow. "Of course" you said giggling a bit.

Then you two started slowly dancing.  You wished time would stop and you two got to be able to dance forever. Of course that wasn't possible and the song was over.

The two of you got something to drink and sat down again.  Suddenly the ober came to your table with a huge cake. "Happy Birthday Y/N" Tamaki said.  "Thanks Tamaki" You answered and gave him a hug.

You got a slice of cake and carefully ate a piece.  You hummed in delight, it tasted amazing. "It's really good" You said. "I'm glad you like it Y/N" Tamaki replied.

After you two ate as much as you could you went back to the limo and drove back home. When you arrived you stepped out and walked to the door. Tamaki suddenly took your hand.  "Y/N?  will you be my girlfriend? " Tamaki asked scratching the back of his head with his other hand.  "O-ofcourse I love you" You replied tears filling up your eyes.

"I love you too Y/N.  More than you could ever think" Tamaki replied and came closer.  Before you knew it you two were kissing.  His lips were soft and gentle and you could feel yourself almost melt. After a while he pulled back and kissed you goodbye.

You went inside and almost screamed.  You were  just so happy. Your crush liked you too and now you have him as a boyfriend.  But why me?  Am I really that special to him?

The end

This was the end!  Hope you enjoyed the story.  I'm still in Denmark and almost at the boat.  Maybe I'll begin a new story but idk for sure.  But it'll probably be a seven x reader XD

Ps.  I wrote this in the morning I had some problems publishing it XD