Chapter 1

I'm in Italy right now! ( I'm probably already home when I'll publish it XD) I really like this country because there are mountains everywhere and where I live there are no mountains.

Well here's chapter one!

"Y/N" You groaned "Y/N!" You woke up to your mother screaming at you. "Y/N wake up!  you have to go to your new school!". " I don't wanna go to that school I'll be the only poor one there!" you responded.

You always have lived in the Netherlands. But your dad got offered a job in Japan and you had to move there. You didn't really care because you didn't have much friends due to your shyness ( I'm sorry if I spelled it wrong). The closest school in Japan for you was Ouran academy. The only thing was that it was a school full of rich people. You had to take a exam to get in and surprisingly you were chosen as a honor student.

You got out of bed and walked to your closet still rubbing your eyes. Then you realized you didn't have the uniform because your parents couldn't afford it. So you just got out a F/C top out and some skinny jeans. Then you brushed your H/C and decided to just leave it down.

You walked downstairs looking at the time 'shit I'm late! Now I know for sure everybody will stare at me' you got a piece of bread put some butter and cheese on it and munched it up in a few seconds. Then you got your bag and your bike keys. You got on your bike and raced to school. When you arrived you saw the big building and stood there watching in awe ' Wow I didn't thought it would be this big' you thought. Then you put your bike down and walked inside.

The bell had already rung so everyone was already in their classes. You went to the principal to ask for your  schedule to know where you have all your classes. Then you looked at it and saw which class you had next because the first class was almost finished and all that time you spend looking for it. You you walked to that classroom when you heard the bell ring.

You arrived as one of the first ones and walked to the teacher. "Hello I'm the new student. Do we have arranged seats or can I just sit somewhere?" you asked. The teacher said " Oh, you must be miss L/N then. you can just sit in the back by the window for now. I'll call you to the front to introduce yourself to the class. I'm Mr. Val by the way".

You went to your seat and looked at everyone who came in. You saw twins with orange hair come in and thought ' They look pretty mischievous ( srry if I spelled it wrong) I'll have to  stay far away from them'. The next boy that caught your eye looked a lot like a girl.

Then you got out your books and started drawing in your notebook. The teacher started talking. " as you guys already know there's a new honor student here,  come introduce yourself L/N". Everyone started staring at you and watched you as you walked to the front of the class. "h-hi I'm L/N Y/N and I'm from the Netherlands I hope to get along with y-you guys". You were really nervous but blessed yourself that you didn't stutter to much.

You saw some people wisspering to each other and look at you. The teacher told you that you could just sit in the back again. So you hurriedly walked back to your place and started drawing a tree (yes, you draw trees but also other stuff XD and don't say you can't draw 'cause I think everyone can). You listened to the teacher and made notes. you felt someone starring at you and saw that it where those stupid twins. 'guess they will be a bother to me after school ' you thought as you started taking notes again.
The rest of the classes went by fast and when the bell rang for the last time you packed your bag and went home.

This was the first chapter! I hope it wasn't too short or too long. Also I'd like it if you guys could give me advice on how to make it better and for ideas XD. Rn I'm in the car on the way back home. I liked Italy very much and I'm going to miss the mountains XD.
See you next chapter.