Chapter 14

It's been some time but here's the new chapter! I have a lot of homework everyday and haven't got a lot of time left for writing as I said last chapter. In two weeks I'm going to Denmark with the whole class. There we go into families by ourselves with a Danish person! I hope she'll be nice and that we'll  have a lot in common like loving anime XD. That would be amazing if she'd like animeXD.

Well anyways heres chapter 14! Hope you enjoy XD.

In some of the texts stood 'I'm so lonely without you' and 'Why r u not answering?? Please answer. DID YOU DIE?!! I'm gonna kill myself if you won't respond'. You sighed and typed 'Yes I'm alive and stop spamming me with texts I'm bussy you know'.  You soon received a text from Tamaki. there stood 'Thank God you're alive! I just wanna talk to you. Do you have time next weekend?' you read. ' Umm.. okay, but what do you wanna talk about?' you answered. He didn't answer your question bit instead send the time and place you had to be.

The weekend came fast and it was already Friday. You had a free day from school so you just sat in your room eating chocolate and ice cream and watching romance movies. This movie was about forbidden  love between a poor girl and a rich boy.

When you finished watching you checked the time and saw it was already 6 in the evening. You went downstairs and warmed up some left overs from yesterday. 'I don't have time to make another meal so I'll just go with this' you thought. Chi was staying at Haruhi's place and won't come he till tommorow and your mom and dad were on a trip to Germany so you were  left alone in the house.

Suddenly you heard the doorbell. 'who could that be?'. You walked towards the door and opened it. There you saw that it was Tamaki. "Tamaki? why are you here?" you asked him. "Would it seem strange that I just wanted to see you?" he answered. "Y-yeah it k-kinda does" you answered a bit flustered. Then Tamaki just let himself in and sat down on the couch.

"D-do you want s-something to drink?" you asked. "Yeah, may I have a glass of milk?" Tamaki replied. "O-ofcourse I'll get it for you" you said. You got two glasses out of the cupboard (idk of this is the right word) and got the milk out of the fridge and filled the glasses with the milk. Then you put the milk back into the fridge and walked over to the couch Tamaki was sitting on.

"Here you are" you said and placed down the glass of milk on the table in front of the couch. "Thanks princess" Tamaki replied.

"were you alone today in this house?" he asked. "Y-yeah my mom and dad are on a trip and Chi is at Haruhi's house" you replied. "If you told me sooner I would've come here already in the morning!" Tamaki said.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" you asked. "Yeah, what kind of movie will we be watching?" Tamaki asked. You knew what kind of movie already but didn't know how scared he'd be. "We will be watching a horror movie" you replied with a grin on your face.

"great, I love those movies" tamaki said with a a trembled voice. "You sure? You don't seem to want to watch one" you asked.
"I-I'm a man and a man should be able to watch a horror film without getting scared so I should too" Tamaki replied pouting. You had to laugh at how he said that. He looked really cute saying that. 'How could I ever give up on him when he acts like that? I feel like I'm falling in love again and again with him You sighed.

You looked up a movie about paranormal activity and clicked on the first one you could find.
After a while the movie got a bit scarier and there probably was going to be a jumpscare soon. You looked next to you and saw Tamaki tensing up from the sudden scare and hugged your arm tightly. Your face blushed slightly and you quickly turned your head to the other side hiding it.

After the movie was done Tamaki was still holding onto you. "U-umm Tamaki? You can let go of me n-now" you said. "Oh I'm sorry I guess I'm no real man after all" Tamaki replied while letting go of your arm.

"Umm Y/N? Can I stay over tonight? I'm still a bit scared and don't want to go home yet. "Sure y-you can sleep in Chi's room.

This was chapter 14! Hope you enjoyedXD. It's pretty late already and I have two small tests tommorow (T-T). Happily it's from math and English and Ill probably get high marks for them but still they are tests.

See you next chapter reader Chan!