Chapter 9

Here's the new chapter reader Chan! hope you enjoy!

You looked around and saw the two muscular men from earlier. You tried to get the rasor blade out of your pocket but failed and cut your thumb.

When you arrived at the place you were carried to an abandoned looking house. You were too scared to say anything to them. The man then set you down in a room and untied you. "we won't hurt you we only want you to join us" one of them asked. "And why would I join you?" you asked surprised you weren't afraid anymore.

"Well we were looking for people who could give lessons of karate to us. But when we wanted to ask some girls they started to scream" the other man said. "If that's all I guess I can do that" you replied.

"Really? We are so thankful of you. We'll give you money for the lessons. What do you think of €100 per lesson?" the man said. "Yeah that would be enough" you calmly replied but in your head you we're screaming like crazy.

After you gave them some lesson and you got your money you were brought back to the beach house. There you went inside but were hugged by someone. You looked up to see Tamaki. He was crying, why?

Then the rest came and ran up to you also hugging you. "Y/N you're back! We thought you would be gone forever!" Haruhi said. "Oh yeah I just gave some karate lessons somewhere for two days" you said.

Everyone stopped hugging you after a while except Tamaki. "E-ehm Tamaki? You can let go now" you said. Tamaki let go and just walked away. 'Why is he acting so weird?' you thought.

"Haruhi can I talk to you for a second?" you asked. "Yeah that's okay" she replied.
You both walked to your room and locked the door. "Soo have you told him yet?" you asked. "E-ehm well a-actually we're a thing n-now he asked me" Haruhi replied. "OMG I'm so happy for you" you said and hugged her.

Haruhi and you talked about Chi for a while until you heard knocking on the door. "Food is ready" you heard a Butler say. You both went downstairs and saw the pile of crab. The smell made your stumach growl and you sat down and started to eat. The rest was already there. Haruhi sat down next to Chi and they started to feed each other.

They looked really cute together. Then you got memories of when you and your boyfriend we're together and feeding each other. You lost your appetite and excused yourself and ran to your room. There you got out your recording of your music play.

You listened carefully to each tone and word that was played. Tears started to stream from your eyes as you remembered all the times you had together.

When the song ended you put on your payama and went to bed. After a while you heard thunder. You screamed, quickly jumped out of your bed and went into the bathroom with your phone. There weren't any windows in there so you wouldn't have to see the lightning. You sat down on a chair and started listening to your playlist.

You didn't notice someone went into your room. Suddenly you saw the door of the bathroom open and saw Tamaki standing there. You walked up to him. "What are you doing h-here?" you asked. "Well I heard you scream so I came to check on you" he replied.

There was another lightning bolt and you jumped into his arms. You stayed like that holding him close. "c-can you s-stay with m-me till i-it's over?" you asked. "Of course princess" Tamaki replied.

After the storm was gone you instantly fell asleep. Ramaki carried you to your bed and tucked you in. He then lay down next to you and fell asleep as well.

The next morning you woke up and changed clothes. You then went to the bathroom and brushed your teeth. After that you walked out of your room and suddenly remembered everything that happened last night. 'Is he still in my room?' you thought and opened the door. He was silently sleeping in your bed. 'He looks kinda cute when he sleeps' you smiled. 'w-wait am I in love with him? Why out all of the people him. He's the most popular boy in the school! I'll probably never have a chance' you thought and then walked to the beach.

This was chapter 9! I worked hard and as you see I have two chapters on one day! see you next chapter reader Chan.