Chapter 5

Here's chapter 5. Hope you enjoy!

Everyone stared at you and Chi. They started mumbling things. You just went to your seat and Chi sat next to you. When the teacher came in he asked Chi to introduce himself.

The first two lessons went by quickly and it was already break. You and Chi walked over to a table and sat down. Suddenly you felt someone staring at you but you couldn't figure out who.

"Chi, do you also have the feeling someone is staring at us?" You asked. "Yeah, I also think so" he replied. Then you felt the tapping on your shoulder. You turned around and saw Tamaki. "Hey, L/N can I talk to you for a sec.?" he asked. " U-uh sure" you said following him.

Once you guys turned a corner Tamaki started talking. "Who is that boy? Daddy wants to know" he said. "Chi is my best friend, and as I already said you're not m-my daddy".

"Daddy us so proud you made a friend!" Tamaki said trying to hug you. You quickly avoided him and he fell to the ground. Then you walked back to Chi. "Who was that?" Chi asked. Just a strange boy who calls himself my daddy". you sighed.

The Bell rang again and you two headed to your next class. The rest of the day went by fast but before you could leave you were dragged away by the twins. "L-let me go" you said with a weak voice. After a while of struggling you finally gave me up and went with them. You went up some stairs and reached music room #3. They opened the doors to reveal 5 people saying "welcome to the host club. You saw Haruhi, Tamaki, a cute little boy with blonde hair, a boy with glasses and a boy with almost no expression on his face. The twins walked in and started to introduce the boys." This is Mitsukuni Haninozuka". They pointed to the little blonde boy. "This is Ootori Kyoya and that is
Morinozuka Takashi".

The little boy ran up to you. "Hey L/N! Do you want to eat cake with me? And you can just call me Honey". he said. " o-okay then Honey. Yes I would like to eat some cake with you". The moment you said that he took you to a table full of cake. You watched with open mouth at all the sweets. You've never seen this much cake before.

Before you knew it you were talking to Honey for over two hours. Chi was looking for you and texted you for where you were. You said that you were  in music room #3.

After a few minutes he came running in. He took your hand and walked to the limo with you. "What were you doing there? I was worried you were  abducted or something like that!" he looked really sad. You gave him a hug and he hugged back. " Sorry I had you worried about me.

When you and Chi got home you made dinner and after that went to bed. You couldn't sleep so you decided to play a song.

You loved the song and learned how to play it. Every time you felt the emotion as this was another song that reminded you of him.

This was chapter 5. I know it was kinda short but next chapter will be a longer chapter I promise you.