Chapter 13

{hii reader chan sorry I didn't update for like a really long time. Just got like a lot of homework and had little time left to write.

Here's chapter 13!
Hope you enjoy,}

Tamaki opened the door to the limo for you and you stepped in. It was bigger than the limo of Chi. You got your earplugs out of your bag and started listening to music.

Tamaki stared at you all the way home like he expected you to say something. You just stayed silent and listened to your music. When you arrived at your place you stepped out and started walking to the apartment. Your parents were out of town and you and Chi were the only ones home.

When you arrived at the door you opened it and wanted to walk in but 'something' or 'someone' slipped in before you did. 'Did Tamaki just go into my house?' you thought as you started walking in. You went upstairs and wanted to open the door to your room but couldn't. The door didn't open but was blocked by something. 'What is he doing in there? If he goes through my closet I'm gonna kill him' you thought.

After a while he finally opened the door. Your room which was always really sloby had been clean and was really neat. "t-thank you t-that was really n-nice of you" you said. "can I stay here because I cleaned up your room?" Tamaki asked. ' So that's why he did it huh' you thought. "Y-yes of course" you answered. 'curse my shyness I can never say what I want to but I just say the opposite' you thought.

You went back into your room and Tamaki followed you. Then you sat down on a chair. You got out your books and started making your homework which was only a little bit. When you we're done you got your computer and watched anime totally ignoring Tamaki.

Tamaki got another chair and sat next to you. He watched with you and screeched every time something happened to someone. When the episode ended he kept talking about how scary that was and why you were even watching that. He also found it really cool you didn't found that scary.

After a while he decided to go home.  "H-have a save t-trip back h-home" you said. He then left.
It was already pretty late so you ate dinner and went to bed.

The next morning you stood up and looked at tour phone. You had a day off of school. You went to your piano and played a song you've been practicing.

You hadn't seen the suicide squad yet but liked this song. After you were done playing you got your computer and finished the essay you had to make. Then you watched anime. 

You've been getting texts from Tamaki all morning. In most of them stood 'how are you princes' or 'have you eaten yet? You should to stay healthy'. The second made you think about an app you had downloaded recently. It's called mystic messenger. You get to talk to cute and hot guys.

You just ignored him and went downstairs to make food. Then you looked at your phone. Tamaki had sent several texts.

This was chapter 13. Sorry that it's so short. I already have two tests this week and have to make homework every single day.... Soo you can expect the next chapter after a few weeks.