Chapter 2

Here's chapter 2! I know it has only been a day from when I posted the first chapter but I'll post chapters as fast as possible!
Enjoy XD.
Ps. don't play the song before I say it.

You were surprised that those twins didn't bother you the whole day.

When you got home you went straight to the fridge, got some ice cream and went to your room. It wasn't too big. Your bed, bureau (Is this how you call it? ) and closet just fitted in. You put your bag down and sat in your chair. After you made your homework, from which most of it you already made at school, you lay down on your bed and started watching (fav. anime series). You had watched this anime already, but you didn't care because you liked it a lot.

It was evening fast and you went downstairs to make food for your family. After you had eaten you packed your back for the next day and went to bed.

You woke up to the light that came into your room and stood up. Then you put on a blue tank top and grey skinny jeans. You made breakfast an before you left you said "Bye mom. Bye dad see you in the evening!"

You got on your bike and went to school. There you put your bike away and walked to the entrance. It was still early so you went to a sofa that stood in the back of the hall. You started drawing again. You drew a wild wolf.

Suddenly the twins stood behind you. You were still busy drawing and didn't notice them there. "wow, the new girl can actually draw" Kaoru said. You screamed and accidentally ruined your drawing. "Jeez, you don't have to scream so hard. Look you ruined your drawing" Hikaru said. You simply got the drawing out if your book and threw it in the bin. "I can always make a new one. And it is your fault that I ruined it. Now just leave me alone". Then you walked away to your classroom.

You heard squeaking girls and saw a blond boy standing in the middle. He noticed you and started walking towards you. You started to panic 'what does he want?' you thought and started running away. The boy started running too and you we're stopped by the twins. "W-what do y-you want?" you asked. "Look boss this is that new girl we've been talking about" the twins both said ignoring my question. The boy takes a look at you. "So you are also a commoner, am I right?". You nodded slowly. 'wait, what! how does he dare calling me a commoner! aghh if I was more confident I would just punch him' you thought. Then you saw a gap from which you could escape. You took it and were now running towards your classroom again.

Everyone gave you either a look of admire or of jealousy. When you sat down a three girls came up to you. "Hey commoner just know that Tamaki is ours. You can't take him from us" one of them said. " yeah and he wouldn't fall for you. Look at your clothes!" the other said. You almost couldn't hold back the tears anymore but you kept yourself calm. The day went by slowly and the three girls kept bullying you about how ugly you were and that you couldn't ever get a boyfriend.

After you heard the last bell you hurried out and went home. You slammed open the door, ran up to your room , locked the door and started crying. The pain was to much and you got reminded of your last boyfriend. He died protecting you from a car. He was your hero. You even wrote a song for him. Then you got your keyboard out and started playing the song.

(You can now play the song)

(ref)
It was like a nightmare
Now it's painful for me
Because nobody wants to die too fast

Remember the day of grief
Now it's strange for me
I could see your face, I could hear your voice.

Remember the day we met
And it's painful for me
Because nobody wants to die too fast

Remember the day we met
Now it's strange for me
I could see your face, I could hear your voice
(ref. end)

Can't look back
They will not come back
Can't be afraid
It's time after time

So once again
I'm hiding in my room
The peaceful times have made us blind

So you can't fly
If never try
You told me...
Oh, long ago

But you left the wall
Outside the gate
So more than ever, it's real

(ref.)

Song for reluctant heroes
Oh, give me your strength
Our life is so short

Song for reluctant heroes
I wanna be brave like you

so you can't fly
If never try
You told me...
Oh, long ago

But you left the wall
Outside the gate
So more than ever it's real

(ref)

You played the last few notes with tears rolling down your cheeks.

'If I would've looked where I was walking he'd be still alive', you thought.

Every time you played this sing you would calm down but also got remembered of your boyfriend. You never wanted to fall in love again because you were afraid he would hurt you or leave you again.

Thinking again about what happened today you later in your bed and fell asleep...

This was the second chapter!
Hope you liked it. Sorry if this chapter was sad but I just wanted a reason to put this song in here XD. I'm in the car rn back to the Netherlands. I'm still in Germany and saw what happened in Berlin last night on TV. Happily it wasn't as bad in München. It's 10 o'clock and I'll probably get home at six or even later.

See you next chapter reader-chan!