Chapter 4

Here's chapter 4.
If you guys have some ideas for this story or advice you're free to comment.

Enjoy this chapter!

When you finished playing the song you heard someone. " daddy is so proud of you!". You looked at the place were the sound was coming from and saw Tamaki. "U-um thanks and you know y-your not my dad right?" you said. Suddenly he was in a corner growing mushrooms.

You felt bad for him and walked over to him. "why are you growing mushrooms?" you asked him, surprised you didn't stutter.
"Okay you can be my daddy" you sighed. Tamaki instantly got up and tried to hug you. Scared of hugs you stepped to the side.

"But princess why didn't you come to music room #3?" he asked. "no particular reason, and thanks f-for the dress" you replied and walked away.

He tried to go after you but you stopped him. "d-don't follow me, I don't want to be seen w-with you" you said. Tamaki stopped, standing in shock.

You walked over to your bike, unlocked it and started cycling home. But when you rode over a bumb you heard your tire getting flat. 'nooo I still have to ride another 30 minutes home now it's going to take me an hour maybe more' you sighed.

You had to walk all the way home. And were happy when you finally saw your house.
When you unlocked the door you saw that your mom and dad were home early. "Dad, my tire is flat can you take a look at it" you asked. "Alright I'll look at it after dinner" he replied.

You were already pretty hungry from all the walking and decided to look for some snacks. After a few minutes you found a bag of potato chips and took it with you. In your room you took out your mobile and started messaging Haruhi.

L/N: Hey, should I start writing lyrics for the assignment?

Haruhi: Yeah, that would be great! If you're finished send it to me.

L/N: Okay will do! BTW you look a lot like a girl.

Haruhi: Yeah.. I hear that often.

You put your phone away and started writing. When you finished it was already 7 p.m. so you went downstairs to eat.

When you we're done eating you heard someone knocking on the door. Your mom opened it and you heard her talking. The voice sounded familiar. "Please come in, I think Y/N will be really happy to see you again" your mom said. A boy with white hair and grey eyes walked in. You recognised him immediately and ran up to him. "Chi ! I haven't seen you in like, forever. How did you come to Japan?".

Chi or Chinose was your childhood best friend. He was the only one separate from your family with whom you were comfortable with. You showed your true self to him.

"Y/N I missed you so much that I asked my parents to go and live with you!" he said. "omg! that is great" you said. He was like a brother to you. You guys have never had any fights and people wondered if you guys were a 'thing'.

"And I'll be going to the same school as you! Isn't that great?" Chi said. "Yes that would be amazing, I hope we get to be in the same class" you replied. Chinose was rich so he could just join the school. He has always been one of the popular boys.

After you talked about all the things that happened to you in Japan you set up a bed in the spare room for him. It was getting late and you hot tired. "I"ll be going to bed goodnight Chi" you said. "night" he replied.

You awoke from someone poking your face. " hey, hey Y/N wake up". You opened your eyes to se a scared Chi. "What's wrong?" you asked. "I'm s-scared, I t-think there are monsters in m-my room" Chi said with a shivering voice. "Don't worry you can sleep with me in my bed if you want" you said.

He got into your bed and you two fell asleep quickly. When you awoke you tried to move but you couldn't. You started to hit Chi on his face making him wake up. "Wake up! otherwise we'll be late for school. He groaned and got up.

You both ate breakfast and went to school in his limo. Everybody looked at you in surprise. "Is that her boyfriend?" you heard one of the girls whisper.

You and Chi both walked to the principals office to get his schedule. "Yes! I'm in the same class as you!"he said. You then both walked to your classroom and opened the door.....

This was chapter 4. Hope you enjoyed. And sorry if his name is pretty shitty. I'm bad at thinking up names heh.

See you next chapter reader-chanw!