Chapter 8

please don't play the song till you see the lyrics.
Here's chapter 8 enjoy!

'Why? why?! out of all people I have to sit next to him'. You thought. 'And why do I always get so nervous around him?'.

Then Haruhi tapped your shoulder. "Hey, Y/N can we talk in private at the beach? I need to tell you something. "Okay, that's fine. I need to tell you something too" you replied.

The rest of the ride everyone was talking to each other but you simply put in your earplugs and listened to music. You looked out of the window and saw that you were almost there. Then you looked at everyone and heard that your favorite song cane up. You started lip synching.

Set it of- swan song

You don't even bother anymore.
You cut to the bone
Pick up the phone
to hear my swan song.

I'll admid I'm impressed by your vanishing acts.
Place your bets on your best guess
of when you're coming back

Draw the curtains
Take the stage
Smoke in mirrors underway
Hold your breath here comes the turn
This is where we all got burned

(REF BEGIN.)
Promises are broken
Tell me are you happy now?
Drowning in the hourglass
I guess our time ran out

You don't even bother anymore
You cut to the bone
pick up the phone
To hear my swan song

You don't even bother anymore
You left me alone
I'm on my own
Tell me where we went wrong
(REF END)

Should I turn on the floodlights
To shine in your eyes
Just to get you to speak
And explain why you let it die

This new chapter in your life
Read it over once or twice
Burn the pages not the bridge
Sew your wounds without a stitch

(Ref)

Tell me where we all went wrong
Tell me where
Tell me where

Abandon the people
Who shaped who you are
Selfish and thoughtless,
You drown in the dark

I hope that you realize
The damage you've done
You could not see the light
even staring at the sun

(Ref)

Tell me where we went wrong

You don't even bother anymore...

When the song ended you let out a sigh and saw that you've arrived at the beach.

You went to the beach house you were staying in. It was really big, maybe even enough for 50 people. You were staying in the room next to Haruhi.

After you were done putting your clothing in the closet you went to the room of Haruhi. "Soo what did you want to talk about?" you asked. Haruhi locked the door and asked you to sit next to her.

"Can you keep a secret?" She asked. "Yeah ofcourse" you replied. "Okay so I think I'm in love with someone" Haruhi said.
"Really? who is it?" you replied.

"well i-it's Chi" Haruhi said. "OMG that's amazing!" you replied. "I think he also likes you back. He's only shy around you so he must like you" you said. "Y-you really think so?" Haruhi replied.

"Of course. I'll go ask him at the beach if he likes you" you said.
"O-okay thanks shall we go then?" Haruhi said. Then you both walked out of the room and walked over to the boys who where waiting for you.

You went to the water and took off your clothes revealing your F/C bikini. You let your H/C hair down and ran into the water. It has been ages since you've swimmed. Suddenly you were pushed under water. When you came up you saw Chi laughing. Then you threw yourself on top of him and started to push him under.

Then you whispered something into his ear. Chi blushed and started to walk over to Haruhi.
You also started walking over to her and splashed water over her. Haruhi thinking it was Chi started to splash water over him. And so they both splashed water over each other for a while.

You went back to your beach towel and layed down on it. After a while the others came back too. For some reason Tamaki was staring at you. You thought something was wrong with you and walked back to the beach house. There you looked in the mirror but saw nothing strange.

'Why is he staring at me? And why do I keep getting nervous when he looks?' You shook off your thoughts and walked back to the beach. You took out the sweets you brought and ate some.

Suddenly you felt arms around your shoulders. You turned around to see the twins. "W-what do you want?" you asked. "May we have some candy pleaseee?" they asked putting up puppy eyes. "Okay but you can only take one" you answered. Before you knew it the rest was also around you grabbing candy. In the end there was nothing left for you.

"Hey Chi come here" you asked. "What's wrong?" he said. "I know you like Haruhi" you said. "W-what how did you know?" Chi replied. "Well it's obvious. Like really obvious. You always blush when you see her. Why don't you go and help Haruhi with catching crab?" You replied. "O-okay I will" Chi replied.

He ran up to Haruhi and started looking for crab. They both had buckets to put them in. Honey was on the neck of Mori and ran after Tamaki with a frog. The twins were nowhere to be seen.
Kyoya was sitting on a beach chair typing on his computer.

Suddenly you heard people screaming. You ran over to where the sound came from and saw two pretty muscular guys grabbing two girls. You ran over to one of them and kicked him in the face. The other one suddenly dissapeard. 'Where did he go?' you thought. Just as you we're about to turn around you saw Haruhi getting pushed off of the cliff and Chi diving after her. Then you felt a stinging pain in your head and blacked out.

You awoke in some kind of car. When you wanted to move you figured out you couldn't and saw that you we're tied up. 'Shit! Why does this have to happen to me?'.

Hope you enjoyed! This was an extra long chapter for you guys. Thought you deserved it after that really short chapter. maybe I'll be able to post another chapter this evening!

See you next chapter reader Chan XD