Chapter 7

This part isn't the story (the real story is after this) this is what happened to me wednesday morning XD.

Today I was woken up by neighing. I looked outside my window and there was the horse of a bit furder away walking in front of our house. So I woke my mom up and we started trying to catch this horse. Then the owner came and in the end he got caught and me and my mother gave him some horse sweets.

Here's chapter 7 hope you enjoy!

When the movie ended it was already midnight so we decided that it would be better if Haruhi stayed for the night. You made the guests room ready and said " Haruhi you can sleep here". Haruhi walked into the room and shut the door.

The next morning you woke up and went to the bathroom. There you washed your face and brushed your teeth. Today was a day off of school because the teachers had to talk about if the kids can go the next year or not.

You always liked these days because you didn't have to do any homework. It was already June so only one month before summer vacation!

Then you remembered Haruhi was sleeping over. You slowly opened the door and saw Haruhi in girls clothes. 'I knew she looked a lot like a girl'. "So you're a girl Haruhi?" You asked. "Yeah I am but I had to keep it a secret" she replied. "But you could've just told me. Like I don't even go to the host club and I'm too shy to gossip about it" you said.

"thanks but I just don't want to tell anyone" she said. "O-okay Haruhi" you said.

Because you now knew Haruhi was a girl you became good friends. Chi also came after it that she was a girl. He was always really shy around her.

The week went by fast and for some reason you started to try and avoid Tamaki.

It was the first day of summer vacation. You went over to the next year. You, Chi and the host club thought it was a good idea to go to the beach. A week before you and Haruhi went to a bikini shop.

You picked out a F/C bikini. and Haruhi an aqua blue one.

When you woke up you got to your closet and put on your bikini. Then you packed a bag with towels and sun cream. You went downstairs and got drinks out of the fridge. After that you made bread and waited till Chi was ready.

You waited inside till you heard knocking on the door. "Hi Y/N, Chi are you ready to go" Haruhi asked. "Y-yeah we a-are" Chi replied. You went into the limo and had to sit next to Tamaki.

Okay In know thuis was reaaallyy short but I'm busy with getting stuff for school. I will make the next chapter as fast as possible it may take a week. See you next chapter reader-chan!