Ch 2 - Anger and Training

Depuis le début

"I have no choice." You tried to get your sacred gear out but it wasn't working. "Oh no. Please no. Not now."

"Having trouble? What shame. Should I go slow or pound it quick and call it a day?" He said perverted.

"Neither I must fight. Cmon. Sacred Gear."

*Zing* It sounded as Aura's Storm summoned to your hand.

"So you aren't obviously taking this while laying down. Pity. I thought I'd have a good amount of fun with you tonight. No matter I'll get to the chase." Freed intimidated.

He swung his sword and used the gear to block the strike. You distanced yourself to come up with a plan.

*Bang*

Too late for that. He shot you in the right knee cap. You could barely walk. It put you in screaming pain.

"Oh did I make a devil cry. One off the bucket list. So what are you going to do? Still fight or get this over with?" Asked Freed jacking with your head.

You limped. "I must fight. Even though I'm weak."

You cocked back a punch and missed. Freed countered with his sword. Putting a slight cut on your cheek.

"Awww dammit. Not the head. No worries won't miss next time." *Bang* he shoots you in the stomach. "And like so." Freed laughed.

You look around and at this point nothing you can do. You can't stand at this point. You pull out a flier. You look at it and close your eyes. Doing so a summoning circle appears.

"Do we have a party now? Let's have a gangbang. Plenty of women to go around. As for you boy I'm sure golden locks or the other dill hole can satisfy you." He said.

Kiba clashed swords with him. "You're done. Pretty bad mouth for a priest I might add."

"Spare me will you douchebag." Freed replied.

Akeno went to check on you. Flat on your back you raised your head.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Bullets.....hurt me." You passed out.

"Asia we need you she cried." Cried Akeno.

"On it." Asia ran over and started healing you.

"Kiba forget him. We got (FN) back let's go." Order Rias.

~~~~~

Everyone gets back with the same question in mind. You are still unconscious at the moment and it it was a matter of who was tending to you. Other than Asia the team healer.

"I can stay the night with him." Offered Akeno.

"Good more room for me and the covers." Laughed Rias.

"I'm not giving up you know." Akeno giggled. "Let's bring him to his room Asia."

They did so gently. They stripped your shirt and your pants to get to your injuries. Once Asia was done healing she turned in for the night as Akeno put herself under the covers. She tucked herself in and looked at you.

"Glad you're okay. I wouldn't want anything to happen to anyone of us. I know you can't hear me but goodnight."

-Morning-

"Oh man I'm sore. Wait a second. Where's my clothes and how'd I get back here?" Then you look to your left. "Whoa. Akeno?"

"Morning." She yawned.

"Wait what are you doing here? And why are you topless?" You started to sweat.

"They wanted me to keep an eye on you after last night with the exercist. And I can't sleep with a bra on its uncomfortable." She smiled and gave you a hug.