Second to Last Meeting.

Lavender stared off into the distance as a wolf. She was in Her bedroom, completely healed. Then a knock echoed.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Come in.", She murmured.

The Beta opened the door, "The meeting, it's in 8 minutes."

She closed Her eyes with a soundless sigh, "Thank you, Beta."

With that he left, and his gentle footsteps could be heard making its way down the stairs. Lavender got up and checked herself in the mirror as a human, glancing at new scars that joined her collection. Most of them were from the war, and yet not one scar touched her neck, as if cruel irony was playing with Her and Violet. Violet's would-be scar was on her neck. Of course, it didn't have any time whatsoever to heal into one.

Lavender morphed into a wolf and made Her way outside, where She found all wolves, including Gilbert, bowing their heads in respect. Her wolf form stood out amongst the crowd with its big, muscular frame. Her face was serious and firm.

"We all know what's coming. It's inevitable, the war."

Facial expressions shifted back and forth from staying strong to worrying.

"I will not lie, I am afraid.", Her voice boomed, "I don't enjoy the sacrifices of war....which is my family,...the enemy's family,...wolves of their own lives and character gone...in the name of victory. Dominance over all."

She paused.

"I don't enjoy wars, but it's what we have to result to when it comes to fighting for what we believe in, to keep ourselves true to our morals, to be free."

Her features softened in apology.

"I apologize for failing you a second time, for bringing forth another war. But, I thank you for standing by me after all these years, and risking your lives to defend our pack. I know that—"

She choked for a millisecond,

"—Violet...would be sad to see us go through this, but this war isn't for her or for me, it's for all of us."

She finished abruptly. No one from Light Claw dared to express any hint of shock at the mention of Violet. Especially how they got to understand a part of who she really was from mingling with the Nigh Sky wolves.

Gilbert stepped forward to finish the rest of the events including preparing for the attack at any given time. He reviewed strategies and plans, even expressing His thought on the war.

"When I stand here and look at all you wolves,", He said through clenched teeth, "it pains me to know there will be faces that I won't ever see again. Faces that won't look at me as their Alpha again."

It was very emotional for everyone. After the meeting, everyone hugged one another, crying quiet, but strong tears, not wanting to say their fears aloud. That they'll walk through the camp after all this had ended, and only see a handful of people a lot more often, because there won't be as much of them anymore after this.