Day off

Axel

My eyes fluttered open as I realize Forrest's scent is really strong. As soon as my vision cleared, I was staring at a blue wall.

Wait, what?

I was laying on my side, comfortably, but I need to get up. I sit up on the most comfiest bed and resist the urge to lay back down. I stretch, rub my eyes, yawn, all that morning stuff before observing my surroundings.

Blue. Everywhere. It's like a smurf slaughtering in here.

I look around the room. To my right, a dark brown desk faced an enormous window that's probably 4'5" or something, and all it revealed were thousands of trees slowly going downhill.

On the desk were various blue containers, each held only one type of item: paint brushes, mechanical pencils, special drawing pencils maybe (?), erasers, pens, colored pencils, different kinds of color pencils (?), fancy markers, and the last container held fancy capped pens. Beside the pile laid 3 dark blue, hardcover books. Sketching books, maybe?

Wow, though there were many items on the desk it wasn't cluttered at all. It was like everything was positioned for a picture or something.

I looked to my left and 3 bookshelves stood there. The tallest nearly reached the ceiling, and it was nearly filled with books. The shorter one next to it was half way filled with the same dark blue, hardcover books on the table, only these ones had fancy silver writing on the spine that I was too far away to read. The shortest, next to that, was actually only a shelf on the top half and 4 drawers on the other. The shelves held personal hygiene stuff, again, all neatly organized.

I squinted my eyes in confusion. Is this Forrest's room?

His overwhelming scent and the new surroundings was too much in the morning. I flop down on the heavenly bed, taking a deep breath. His scent was so strong and comforting and though I love it, it made me miss Forrest a lot. I close my eyes to remember anything that might help me figure out how I ended up here.

Mkay.....training training training....Alpha meeting......Forrest.....training....oh my-

I sit up in a panic.

I HAD A BREAKDOWN!! And he was THERE!! And and and....ARGH!!

I burry my face in the fluffy covers, embarrassed. Then sudden realization hit.

Oh wait...that's right, he carried me here then....

I began calming down, remembering the details before that either.

He was worried about me the whole time. I guess he was being positive to keep me going.

I smiled at the thought. I was midway in flopping back down when the door suddenly opened, making me do an awkward attempt to get back up which made me look like a dolphin flopping on its back.

Forrest's eyes met mine. My breath hitches at how attractive he is. I've actually always been slightly attracted to him but his distance with the rest of the pack kinda made me give up for anything deeper.

"Axel...", he immediately rushed to my side. He was holding a large tray with lots of plates and his rushing made him nearly spill the contents.

"Axel, do you feel better now? Do you feel sick? Nauseous? Dizzy? Tired? Sore? Any pai-"

"I'm fine, what's that?", I was smelling the deliciousness from the tray. The plates and bowls were all covered up so I couldn't really tell what's under there except for steak.

He immediately dropped all his questions and gently placed the large tray on my lap.

"I don't really know what you like to eat or don't like so I cooked up different dishes just in case.", he was looking at the tray.