Pumpkins are great.

Not relating to story but have y'all ever seen this vid by Erica Wester? SHES TOTALLY AMAZING CHECK HER OUT!!!"
And here ya go @joshhA18 xD
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*••*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Beta

"He's ready to go to the 3rd level. We should've done this sooner, ugh. Then he'd at least be on the same page with the rest of us.", I mumbled away, checking off boxes from a list.

"The first 2 months were tough. Now that he's got the basics, he's actually a fast learner!", Forrest was seething with anger at my words. I just chuckled at his reaction.

"Well~ the pack learned the basics and the second level in one month", he looked ready to kill me, I smiled which was the best I could do to not laugh, "Well if you've got that high a hopes for 'im....lets see which level he's at by the end of this month."

"Ugh, what's up with you lately...?"

I scoffed at him, "Seriously! You've started the fight with John! Now he's my problem! I'm a Beta, not a babysitter."

"Hmph, he shouldn't have been anywhere near my Axel!"

He looked far away, most likely replaying the memory. I don't even think he knew who John really was to Axel. He's a smart kid not tellin his mate he has a bully...wait...

"Well fine, as long as I don't see him near Axel again..."

I scoffed again, "Hah, yeah right.", before walking away back to the Alpha.

"Oh wait!", I turn back around to look at a questioning Forrest, "Say hi to 'Pumpkin' for me~". I resume my walk, smirking at the terrifying look he gave me.

Sorry Axel~

Forrest

what does he mean Pumpkin?! What, they're all buddy buds now?! They've even got nicknames for each other?! Oh he's got a lot of explaining to do...

I ran all the way to the dog daycare, used to the distance but this time without Axel's weight.

I was panting by the time I arrived, though not so much as before. I heard the usual ring of the bell as I entered, Mr. Owner saying the short, usual greeting to me before returning to his business. I walk down to the back of the shop, through the new door, left to the hallway that led up the stairs, where a little hallway with 4 doors came into vision. Turning the apple knob, I entered to find my mate sleeping away his break. I couldn't help but relax at the sight of him. I ended up collapsing next to Axel, an arm over his slender body.

After a minute or two, Axel's voice broke the silence, "Forrest?", he yawned out.

"Yeah, Pumpkin?"

"Oh wha-! Man, don't call me that! It's embarrassing!", he shrieked, now sitting up. "Heeey, where ya heard it from anyway?"

"Hmph, who else...", I mumbled in annoyance.

"Figures. I didn't know ya went to talk to my parents. When was this?"

"What?", Parents? But I got it from....ah, everything was clicking into place, so he talked to them...wait, when we last talked he didn't mention the nickname, so he found out between yesterday and the day before that...that's a bit late...

"You didn't hear it from my parents?", he looked adorably shocked at the news.

"No, from the Beta.", I chuckled, "He must've talked to them."

"Ah okay...wait," his expression turned a bit scared, "he won't spread it around will he?"

I smirked at him, he's honestly too cute. "I'm sure his hands are full."

Axel flopped down on the bed. Just then, Waffles came out from under the bed, completely ignoring me, and laying between our heads. I growled at the cat whose trying to block us from each other.

"No growling at Waffles."

I stopped but kept my glare on her as she tried to stare me down.

Axel knew what was going on and only chuckled as he exploded over how cute Waffles was, hugging and cuddling her. I didn't even mind. He looked so happy.

"Oh, are ya here for my training?"

"Sure am, Pumpkin."

He blushed mad and I just snickered at his adorableness.

"Don't call me that...", he mumbled.

"Why not? Pumpkins are great.", I smiled assuringly.

"Hmm,", he hummed in thought, "Well...if ya say so..."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
Thanks for zhe votes y'all! I'd love it if ya guys comment throughout the story, but that doesn't mean I appreciate yer comments! Sorry for not updating in awhile, btw, I already got the end figured out but I still want to let the story breath and stuff. Plus I get new ideas which just adds on to that xD Again, thanks for the moments and votes, please comment what ya would like, thoughts, theories, ideas, whachever! Love ya Lemon Sponges!