A cloudy day in the favorite spot.

John

"There is more to life than true love! Ye wolves spend yer whole life revolvin' 'round the mating bonds ye've grown...grown..obsessed! Hypnotized! B-BLIND!!"

I continued listening to the ancient bear. He was supposed to stay only for one night to counsel the Alpha or whatever.

"Ye younguns need to do something other than wait! Ye'll need some hobbies! Ye dedicate yer life so much to mating bonds that when there is no mating bond, ye turn to suicide!! Yer so young! Full 'f potential! Look at the humans fer-"

"If we were humans I wouldn't be stuck with this curse!! I would have a chance with him! And maybe! Maybe! He'd fall for me like I have for him! He'd see what I did! I wouldn't be a monster to him!!", I was surprised I said that much. I was only planning on saying the first part.

Mixen was quiet though, not from shock but from, annoyingly, understanding.

"This is about him and not yer mate, eh? Hmm,", he looked up with beady  eyes, "A'right a'right, this is new for me. Even at my age! Bahahaha!!"

You'd think his talking would sound like bear growls, but turns out his human voice is what's left. How's that even possible? How is he even possible.

I was gonna ask him, but he was still laughing. Ugh, forget it...

We were at my special spot where I went out to think and/or hide from the world. Mixen claimed to have dead senses, yet he found me on his own. What the hell...he's still laughing!! I know I'm supposed to be respectful to him, but what do I got to lose...

"Can you just leave me alone?", I grumbled.

His laughter subsided yet his smile was still there. "Ye may not think like the others, but yer still like em."

I sighed in exasperation.

"When are you leaving?", I said more bluntly.

He just laughed again, "Until I die! Bahahahahahaha!!!"

"Hmph, not that long then."

"Heh, say that in 3 years...BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

UGH, HE PISSES ME OFF!!!

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
Y'all deserve another chapter today/night. Thanks for the votes and comments!! Oh and do y'all want smut with Forrest and Axel??? And do y'all want more John POVs???