[30] the final battle

Eichen House was quiet and desolate as everyone walked up. Stefan, Damon, Stiles, Malia, and Elena went to go find Lydia as Kira, Tyler, Allison, Scott, Matt, and Bonnie went to fight the Oni. Bonnie finally got enough power to do a locator spell to find Lydia.

"Where are Isaac and Caroline?" Scott asked as he looked around the group.

"Her mom needed her back in Mystic Falls so Isaac went with her," Tyler answered.

All of them were silent as they realized it was time to fight the Oni. It was a very dangerous mission as they basically only had Allison who could really kill one. They walked into the courtyard and awaited for all of them.

______________

"Where the hell is she?" Stefan was in front of the group, frantically looking in every direction  for Lydia.

Damon patted his brother's shoulder. "We will find her."

Malia sniffed in the air and her eyes widened. "I caught her scent! This way."

Everyone followed Malia as she ran forward. Stiles had trouble keeping up with them, so Elena slowed down and wrapped his arms around her. "Hey, you okay?"

Stiles immediately nodded, not wanting his girlfriend to worry. "Yep. Just a little tired."

Stefan was the first one at the gate when he finally caught sight of Lydia. He opened the gate and brought Lydia into his arms, "I got you."

 The strawberry blonde looked behind him to see so many of her friends

The strawberry blonde looked behind him to see so many of her friends. "No, no, no. Why are you all here? You weren't supposed to be here."

"We came here for you," Stefan told her, confused to why she was acting like this

Lydia again shook her head. "Who came with you? Didn't you get my message?"