[27] i'm trying to break up with you

Stiles, aka the Nogitsune, was happy that his plans were going very well. He had manipulated Carol into drugging Malia and bringing her into a warehouse where he would pay daily visits and torture her. He needed the pain from her to feed off of. For the chaos part, that would be from Tyler who would be frantically searching for Malia day and night. Then lastly, the strife would come from Damon. Stiles was going to make him on his side and become a ripper. Allison would then probably break up with him and Damon would go all out with anger.

Nobody could stop him now.

Damon walked into Stiles' house to see if he was there. Elena and Jeremy had moved in Allison's apartment building where Stefan had compelled the sales person to let them stay there for free.

"Hello?" Damon called out into the house

"Hello?" Damon called out into the house. No one answered, but he heard footsteps upstairs. Damon walked upstairs and saw a door creak open.

"Glad you came here," Stiles announced, closing the door behind him.

Damon turned around quickly. "Elena told all of us what happened to you, why are you doing this to Stiles?"

"Don't ask me any questions," He demanded. "I just need you to drink this."

Stiles shoved a cup of blood down his throat, but it wasn't just any blood. It was a type of blood that was impossible to resist. Damon swallowed the blood and soon felt the hunger for blood. "What did you do to me?"

"I made you better," Stiles smirked. "Now leave before I do something worse."

His eyes lingered on a picture of Scott, Stiles, and Allison in his room

His eyes lingered on a picture of Scott, Stiles, and Allison in his room. Damon knew that he would do something to Allison if he didn't leave; so, he did.

___________

"Wait, why is Carol in Beacon Hills?" Caroline asked Tyler.

"We have a vacation home here and she has been here for like a week or so now. Malia came over last night and well...I guess she found her," Tyler said. "I just need your guys help to find Malia because if anything happened to her–"