[15] lost and found

Elena and Scott walked through the woods; the alpha having Stiles' jacket to pick up his scent.

"Anything?" Elena asked him as they quickly walked through the woods. She shone her flashlight in every direction, not a trace of Stiles.

Scott sadly shook his head. "No. Could you tell where he was? Like was there any sounds in the background?"

"I really couldn't hear anything–"

Elena's phone then rang and she picked it up, "Stiles?"

"Yeah...it's me," His voice was raspy; like he's been yelling. "I – I don't think I can handle this any longer."

Scott then took Elena's phone, "We're searching as hard as we can Stiles, but we need you to explain to us where you are."

Scott put the phone on speaker so both of them could hear what he was saying. "It looks like some sort of cellar. I don't know how, but I'm chained up to the wall and my cut got re-opened. Guys my phone's at 1%."

"Hang in there Stiles. We'll find you," Elena said into the phone.

There was no answer and the call ended. Stiles' phone must've died. Elena ran her hands through her hair in nervousness; she was a wreck. Scott was close to having a mental breakdown too since his best friend was missing.

"What cellar could be out here in the woods?" Scott asked look around.

Elena's eyes then widened. "The Lockwood cellar. Tyler would be chained up in there when he used to shift. Come on!"

Scott followed Elena through the woods; the closer they got to the cellar, the more Stiles' scent filled Scott's nose. They finally arrived at the Lockwood cellar. They ran down the stairs and Elena shined her flashlight in the cellars. Stiles was in the last one, he was bleeding profusely and was all chained up.

"Stiles!" Scott and Elena said at the same time running up to him.

Scott ripped the chains off of him and tried to wake him up. "Stiles--"

Stiles then shot up, screaming as loud as he could. "Don't touch her! Stop!"

Elena grabbed his shoulders and made him look her in the eyes, "Stiles

Elena grabbed his shoulders and made him look her in the eyes, "Stiles. Stiles I'm here."

He breathed heavily as he saw Elena was right in front of him. He threatened to take her, Stiles thought. Elena and Scott hugged Stiles as they had finally found the most important person in their life then. 

Stefan came in a minute later; Elena had called him when she found out Stiles' had a huge cut in his foot

Stefan came in a minute later; Elena had called him when she found out Stiles' had a huge cut in his foot. He would use his blood to heal him.

"Hey is he okay?" Stefan asked kneeling in front of him.

Stiles stroked Elena's hair as he held her close to him He couldn't get his nightmare out of his mind - it felt like it was real

"I think he's fine," Scott said. "It's just the cut on his foot is really bad."

Stefan bit into his wrist and held it out for Stiles. He looked at it weirdly, but he knew he had to drink the blood for the pain to go away. Stiles sucked it up and drank the blood from Stefan's wrist.

HIs cut then healed up in a couple of seconds; leaving both Scott and Stiles shocked. "Woah."

Scott and Stefan then noticed Elena and Stiles together, so the two walked out of the cellar giving them some alone time.

Elena looked up at him when they left, "Who was her when you woke up?"

"You," Stiles answered. "He was threatening to take you and -- and I couldn't handle seeing you get hurt because of me."

"I love you," Elena said. "You're right, it too early but there's such a strong connection between us and I can't ignore that. We're going to get through this okay?"

Stiles nodded his head and leaned down to kiss Elena. "Lets go home."

__________

you have no idea how much i love writing about stiles and elena. they're my favorite couple in this book + favorite au crossover ship. so again, if you know what's happening to stiles then you know all this happiness won't last long. 

is there cute couple moments you want to see happen between anyone before everything becomes chaos?

vote and comment!

-brooke