[8] mystic falls vs. beacon hills

"I really don't want to be here," Elena groaned as Caroline and Bonnie pushed her towards the bleachers.

Caroline had told Bonnie about what Stiles was going to do for Elena, so they needed to make sure she stayed until the end of the game.

"Listen I know you don't want to see Stiles," Bonnie began saying. "But support Matt, Tyler, and Stefan will you?"

"Fine," Elena sighed sitting down. "You two owe me though."

Caroline smiled at her best friend, "Good, because I'm going to go find Isaac right now."

The blonde vampire made her way down the bleachers and ran across the field. Meanwhile, Stiles and Scott were searching for Elena and Bonnie in the stands.

"Wait I found them," Scott says pointing to the middle of the bleachers.

Stiles' gaze lingered on the beautiful brunette across the field. He hated that she was mad at him, it was killing him. Liam came over to the two and Stiles turned toward him.

"You're the reason I ruined my chance with Elena," He said pointing at finger at Liam. "Fuck you."

Scott held onto Stiles' arm, "Hey hey. You can fix this okay?"

"What by having sex?" Liam smirked and that's when Stiles lunged at him.

"Boys!" Coach Finstock yelled walking over to the trio. "Stilinski stop trying to look all bad ass, you're basically a puppy. Now, asses on the field! Not you Greenberg, you suck."

As Coach walked away Caroline made it just in time before Isaac made his way onto the field.

"Hey," She tapped his shoulder and he turned around.

"Oh my god Caroline!" Isaac enveloped the blonde into a hug; this being the first time they met. "Wow you're sexy."

Caroline smiled, "Save it for the after party wolf boy."

"Alright barbie vampire," Isaac winked before putting on his helmet and running onto the field.

Caroline rushed back to bleachers and sat down with Elena and Bonnie. She then noticed two other girls sitting with them; one of them had strawberry blonde hair and the other had short brunette hair.

"Caroline this is Lydia and Allison," Elena introduced them and they shook hands.

"Hey Caroline," Allison said standing up to hug her. "Actually we have Malia coming to sit with us too. She went to go get food."

The referee blew the whistle and it made everyone start to cheer; mainly for Mystic Falls. Stefan was facing off against Scott at the ball drop, and when it was dropped Stefan being a vampire made him grab the ball more quickly.

"Yay Stefan!" Lydia stood up and cheered when he scored the first goal.

Allison pulled her friend down and glared at her, "Do I need to remind you what team you should be cheering for?"

"The one with the hot vampire on it? Yeah I know," Lydia smirked turning her attention back towards the field.