[29] check 'going inside someone's head' off my bucket list

Lydia was driving to Scott's house as Stefan was deep in thought on the passenger side. He looked up and said, "I don't get it."

"What?" Lydia asked, still looking at the road.

"I turned off my humanity, I was rude to you, but you never abandoned me. Why?" Stefan looked over the strawberry blonde who had confusion written all over her face.

She was confused why Stefan brought this up now, but she answered him. "That's because I love you Stefan, I always will."
(not mine)

Stefan smiled as he looked over at her

Stefan smiled as he looked over at her. He put his hand on Lydia's and pictured them together in the future perfectly together.

___________

"We're going inside his head?" Elena asked Deaton as her, Scott, and Bonnie were all listening to the doctor.

"He's having the conflict inside of his head. Elena, you and Scott need to be able to bring him back."

Scott looked up at him, "And how do we do that?"

"Make him realize what's happening. I don't know what exactly is going to happen, but make him fight back," Deaton informed them. "Bonnie, I need you to cast two spells; one of them to keep Stiles from running away before this, and two is transferring enough energy to Scott. He's the main source of how Elena and himself are going to get into Stiles' head, you need to make sure he doesn't pass out."

Bonnie nodded and went into the other room to keep Stiles still. Scott looked over at Elena as she gave him a solemn look. "Well, check 'going inside someone's head' off of my bucket list."

Scott chuckled at her attempt to lighten up the mood. "Stiles is going to be fine. Trust me, I want him out of this as much as you do."

Deaton called the two into the living room so they could all get started. Lydia and Stefan had joined the group; they were there for back up just in case anything went wrong.

Elena kneeled down in front of Stiles and sighed. "Stiles, I know the real you is in there. Scott and I are going to get you out okay?"

He leaned forward and smirked. "I'd like to see you try."

"