[25] double date

INSTAGRAM
(creds to user on edit bc i requested it a while ago and finally got it!!)

INSTAGRAM(creds to user on edit bc i requested it a while ago and finally got it!!)

carolineforbes: so thankful that this boy is healthy again💕 @isaaclahey

395 likes
38 comments
__________

kirayukimura: ugh you two are so adorable😍

carolineforbes: thanks babe :) @kirayukimura

isaaclahey: we're such a hot couple damn

scottmccool: 😷

isaaclahey: fuck off mccall @scottmccool

queenlyds: 👪👪👪

carolineforbes: woah honey slow down @queenlyds

stefsalvatore: yo you ready because i'm outside? @queenlyds

carolineforbes: aww where you guys going? @stefsalvatore

damonsalvatore: they're going bowling with allison and i...

isaaclahey: DOUBLE DATE WITH THE SALVATORE BROTHERS !!!

allisonargent: it's going to be fun so stfu @isaaclahey

stefsalvatore: i'm warning you @allisonargent damon's awful at bowling

queenlyds: #teamstydia for the win @stefsalvatore

damonsalvatore: i thought that was the ship name for you and stiles awhile ago🤔 @queenlyds

queenlyds: well he has elena now sO @damonsalvatore

stefsalvatore: oh i am so kicking your ass at bowling tonight @damonsalvatore

__________

Damon, Stefan, Lydia, and Allison all walked into the building to go bowling. It was an unusual hobby for the Salvatore brothers to be doing, but their girlfriends wanted to go and they couldn't refuse.

"Prepare to get killed," Lydia smirked at the other couple as she picked up a bowling ball.

Lydia rolled the ball down the lane and it resulted in a strike. Stefan cheered her on as Damon rolled his eyes since it was his turn. He rolled the ball down the lane, only for it to end up in the gutter.

"Hey, it's okay," Allison said rubbing his back.

Stefan went up next and was left with one pin. Lydia cheered him on as he sat back down. Allison smirked at Damon and patted his shoulder, "Watch how I do it."

Stefan watched as Allison scored a strike and went back to Damon. The two were smiling and laughing with each other; he never saw his brother this happy. Allison Argent brought out the good in Damon Salvatore.

When it was Damon's turn again, Allison went up with him. She could tell Damon was a little nervous as he didn't want to upset Allison. "Hey, just clear your head and think about something else."

Damon sighed, "Like what?"

"Think about me," Allison paused, and then whispered into his ear. "Naked."

Damon's eyes widened as he nodded and Allison went to go sit back down. And in that turn Damon scored a strike.

(scallison s1 moment anyone?)

__________

Elena was worried and bit nervous when Stiles gave her a call to come over to his house. When she walked into the house, Mr.Stilinski was sitting at the table with Stiles. They had papers filled out on the table.

"What's going on?" Elena asked as she stood behind Stiles.

Mr.Stilinski sighed as he shuffled through the papers laid out on the table. "Stiles wants to put himself into Eichen House. He doesn't want to hurt anyone else; especially you."

Elena shook her head, "No Stiles. I've heard about that place even though I haven't been here for long; crazy people go there. It's too dangerous."

Stiles stood up and placed his hands in hers. "I am crazy Elena. I'm turning crazy and I don't know how to control it. I need you to support this and help me through it. I can't hurt you, or Scott, my dad, or anyone else."

"Okay

"Okay. But we're going to get through this together, okay?" Elena told Stiles.

She hugged him, realizing it may be the last time for a while. But Elena knew that Stiles needed this; she had no idea how dangerous Stiles could be.

___________

i have so much stuff planned guys you have no idea. BUT I FOUND THIS DALLISON YOUTUBE VIDEO AND IT DESCRIBES THEM SO PERFECTLY IN THIS STORY. I'LL SHOW IT WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT FITS THE CHAPTER OR WHATEVER.

what's your favorite ship (besides dallison lmao. everyone loves them) ? mine's probably stilena because i've seen so many vines and youtube au's with them and i love them sm.

make sure to vote and comment :)

-brooke