Chapter Thirty Four

Start from the beginning

Mabel laughed. "Really? You deserve it though for rejecting me."

"Shanshan. . ." Seriousness was evident on his voice.

"Kidding! Can we talk about it already? I have so much to tell you!"

Chanyeol tenses up as he roam his eyes around the room. "Don't. Let's just talk tomorrow. I'm with Baekhyun," when Baekhyun opened the bathroom door, Chanyeol panicky clicked the end call button as he feel his body starting to sweat because of the looks Baekhyun's throwing on his side.

"I thought we'll be leaving the first thing today?" Chanyeol felt cold blast with Baekhyun's voice. "Let's just eat breakfast on the subway."

When Baekhyun was about to pass Chanyeol's way, he grabbed him by the arm. "Do we have problem? Are we okay?"

Baekhyun timidly nodded. "Don't mind me. Just prepare yourself. I want to go home already."

"What's with the urgent need to be at home?"

Baekhyun looked at him with a straight face. "Sehun is looking for me."

"And?"

"I have to be at his side. I'm his nanny after all."

"Baekhyun. . ." Baekhyun swats Chanyeol making his hand slap his face.

"Ouch!"

"So sorry," Baekhyun enveloped himself on the duvet. "Wake me up when you finished bathing yourself."

"O-okay," Chanyeol replied, still massaging his cheek and butt.

-

-

"Didn't I told you two to stay at Busan until the heavy rain stopped?" Kyungsoo asked the moment he opened the door seeing Chanyeol and Baekhyun soaking wet. "Asyh! Stay there for a while! I'm going to get towels! Idiots!"

"Brr. . ." Baekhyun hugged himself whilst Chanyeol removed his shirt. "W-what are you doing?"

Chanyeol smiled, spreading his arms on air. "Come. Body heat."

"N-no thanks. I'll just wait for Kyungsoo," Baekhyun turned around feeling his cheeks blushing.

Chanyeol didn't budged. He pulled Baekhyun and hugged him tight. "Why are you suddenly stiff around me?"

"N-nothing."

"Baekhyunnie. . ." Chanyeol breathes heavily. "Is there something wrong? I really feel we have a problem."

"What could it be?" Baekhyun asked stoically.

"I don't know. That'sㅡ"

"ㅡwhy are you two soaking wet?" And then instantly, Baekhyun and Chanyeol pushed each other, breaking the hug. Sehun is holding a cup of milk while looking at them with a blank expression.

"A-ah. . ." Baekhyun avoided Sehun's eyes.

"It's raining heavily outside and we didn't brought umbrellas with us," Chanyeol explained, trying to calm his insides even though his heart pounding hard.

"Why are you two together?" Baekhyun flinched when he saw a smirk crossed Sehun's face but it quickly disappeared after seeing it for a millisecond.

"We're not. It just happened that we bumped with each other while on our way home," Chanyeol again answered.

"Then why are you two hugging?"

Chanyeol already lost composure. "Why are you suddenly speaking like an investigator? Can't you just prepare us hot drinks since we're shivering bad?"