Chapter Five

It's been a week of living with Park brothers and Baekhyun feels like home. His relationship with Sehun is going smooth since that day when he rescued him from being caught because he's drunk. Chanyeol assigned Baekhyun to be his eyes whenever he's not around. He told Baekhyun to keep an eye for Sehun and he will be Sehun's sort of babysitter starting now.

"Hey Hunnie, wake up," Baekhyun gently touched Sehun's sleeping face. "Chanyeol might scold you again if you'll be late in school," and that made Sehun wake up.

"Did hyung left the house already?" Sehun asked still half-asleep while stretching his long arms on air.

"Hmm, not yet," Baekhyun stood up and started cleaning the papers scattered on the floor. "Your room is so messy, what's with the crumpled papers?" It's like Sehun saw a ghost with his wide eyes while looking at Baekhyun who's now about to open one crumpled paper.

"Hey! That's mine!" He successfully took the paper out of Baekhyun's touch and decided to collect himself all those scattered papers on the floor.

"Give it to me, I'm gonna put it on the bin," Baekhyun offered a hand but Sehun dodge it and placed the papers on his cabinet. "Hey! Don't put it there! That's dirty!"

"I'm still using those papers!" Sehun explained but the truth is: he doesn't want Baekhyun to see what is written on the papers because he tried making an apology letter for Baekhyun last night but failed.

"Okay. . ." Baekhyun instead dusted off the mattress leaving a relieved Sehun at the side. "You should prepare yourself, your hyung will be out in no time."

-

-

"Where's Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked one of the servers while drinking his black coffee and at the same time, reading a newspaper on his hands.

"He's still cleaning Young Master Sehun's room, Young Master," the server bowed and left the brothers in silence while eating.

"Why is that Baekhyun is taking too long cleaning your room? Since when did you become a messy person, Sehun?" Chanyeol talks like a father now and Sehun hated it so he rolled his eyes heavenly.

"It's not that messy hyung, Baekhyun is just slow," Sehun grinned with the thought of his hyung scolding Baekhyun. It's not that he still hates Baekhyun, it's just that he finds his hyung's annoyed face so hilarious.

"It's not bad to call him with the nickname you've made before," and it's now Chanyeol's turn to roll his eyes on Sehun. "I know you guys are already in good terms so why are you being a sissy?"

"Aysh!" Sehun threw a bacon on his hyung, uh oh, food fight! "Can you just shup theㅡ" But before Sehun could utter a morning cuss, Chanyeol already hit his face with a tomato. He doesn't like wasting foods but having a food fight and teasing game with his brother is his own kind of stress reliever.

"ㅡdo you want me to cut your allowance or you'll stop cussing, huh?" Chanyeol threw an egg this time and it landed on his brother's mouth that's why he's choking.

"Aaaack!"

"Hunnie! Oh my god!" Baekhyun is quick to arrive on the kitchen and offered Sehun a water while patting his back. "Are you okay now?"

Sehun nodded. "Thanks."

"Whoa!" Sehun and Baekhyun both looked at Chanyeol like he didn't made his brother choked to death a while ago. "Since when did you arrive here?" He pointed at Baekhyun.

"Doesn't matter anymore," Baekhyun took a spoonful of the garlic rice with a piece of bacon then chewed it. "Do you have plans on killing your brother, Chanyeol?" He's calm but deep inside he's still breathing fast with what he saw earlier. It scared him how Sehun's face turned pale white while breathing for air.