Chapter Sixteen

"Jongdae?" Luhan calls his roommate's attention who's busily unpacking his own things.

"Yes, Luhan hyung?" Answered Jongdae without even pouring the older one a glance since he's too busy rearranging his clothes. He doesn't want a messy room that's why he picked Luhan to be his roommate.

Sighing, Luhan lets his body fell on the soft bed. "Who is Baekhyun to Sehun?" Luhan knows that Baekhyun is Sehun's childhood best friend but there's an inkling inside him telling that he is more than that to Sehun.

"Didn't I told you already that they were childhood best friends?" Luhan absentmindedly nodded and that made him earn Jongdae's attention. "Why d'you asked again?"

"It's just. . ." He stopped in the middle thinking if it's right to probe things out. "I just feel like they're something more than that."

Jongdae's forehead creased as he joined Luhan on the bed. "What do you mean?"

Luhan got up and hugged his own legs. "I just feel like Sehun sees Baekhyun more than a best friend."

"Ah. . ." Jongdae shakes his head. "He really do."

Luhan's expression turned into a grimace as he tried to avoid Jongdae's mocking grin. "What?"

"Luhan hyung. . ." Jongdae tickles Luhan on his waist. "Are you perhaps crushing on Sehun?"

Suddenly, Luhan's cheeks turns into cherry tomato. "N-no! W-why w-would I fell for a-a brat like h-him!"

"You never stammered that bad before," Jongdae's mocking grin turned into a winning smile. "It's okay if you'll tell me that you like him. I won't judge nor tell Sehun what you feel towards him."

"Well. . ." A long silence followed. "I think I like Sehun."

"It's a shame," Jongdae wiggles his brows. "He's head over heels for Baekhyun."

"I know," Luhan answered bitterly.

"He's planning on winning Baekhyun's heart. He told us a while ago that he wanted Baekhyun that much to the point that he will make him his before this vacation ends."

"W-what?"

Jongdae nodded. "You heard it right. He's planning on courting Baekhyun for our whole stay here. I don't know. As much as I wanted to stop him from doing so, Sehun is unstoppable when he wants something or someone to be his."

Luhan suddenly remembered what he saw before. He saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol being lovey-dovey at the parking lot of SOPA. "B-but, what about Chanyeol?"

"Chanyeol? What about him, hyung?"

"Should I tell you this or not?"

"Your choice, Luhan hyung."

"Okay. I better tell you because my conscience is eating me up," he sighed before fully continuing. "There's this one day I saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol in the parking lot of SOPA. I saw them being sweet and mushy at all. Are they like that? I mean do they regularly interact like that?"

Jongdae heaved a deep sigh. "I knew it," he brushed his hair as a sign of frustration. "I knew my theory is right. I just need evidence."

"Why are you suddenly speaking like a detective?" Luhan laughed a bit.

"I am serious," Jongdae deadpanned. "I thought I was just hallucinating but now that you mentioned about it, I feel like my theory is right."