Chapter Three

"Hey!" Chanyeol slapped Baekhyun's hand from trying to get another Churros on his lunch box. "You already ate one, who said you can eat another one?"

"O-oh. I thought I am allowed to have a share of it. Sorry, Young Master Chanyeol," Baekhyun slightly bowed and Chanyeol couldn't help but to adore the midget beside him.

"I was just joking," Baekhyun cannot deny the fact that he was mesmerized with Chanyeol's smiling face while his eyes were glued on the road. "Eat 'em all if you want. Just don't forget to drink water. I have it there," he added pointing at the slightly opened compartment in front of Baekhyun.

"R-really?!" Baekhyun asked with glowing eyes. Chanyeol then nodded.He's excited and happy with what Chanyeol said a while ago because he loves Churros so much!

Chanyeol wanted to jump out of his car right now because of the pleasured noises coming out from Baekhyun's mouth. He's trying hard to ignore it but he just can't.

Baekhyun's moans are music to Chanyeol's ears.

"This is so good!" Baekhyun exclaimed while licking his finger one by one. "Where did you bought this, Young Master Chanyeol?" Baekhyun swears to all Gods above that the Churros beside him were the best among all the Churros he ate in his past life plus the dip, which is an almond one, added extracts on it.

"Just call me Chanyeol. Don't you find it tiring calling me Young Master Chanyeol?" Baekhyun shakes his head. In fact he felt he committed a sin for not calling Chanyeol with formalities a while ago and yesterday.

"I should've addressed you that way since yesterday. I'm sorry for being disrespectful, Young Master Chanyeol," Baekhyun can't stop himself from eating the Churros because it's his guilty pleasure as of now.

"Okay, I'm ordering you not to call me that way anymore. Chanyeol would do," Baekhyun just nodded without pouring Chanyeol one look. He's just really busy with his business with the most delicious Churros he has ate during his twenty-three years of existence.

"So, YoungㅡI mean, Chanyeol, where did you bought these? Its taste is simply out of the world!" Chanyeol chuckled with the sight of Baekhyun, he just can't hide his admiration and love for the food he's eating.

"I made all of those," Chanyeol quickly made a swift stop over along the road when Baekhyun choked. "Here, drink this," he offered the bottled water from his compartment while gently tapping Baekhyun's back. "You okay now?"

"T-thank you," Baekhyun said while inhaling air coming from the outside. He was shocked when Chanyeol claimed that he made those Churros.

"What happened? Why did you choked?" Chanyeol asked with ragged breathing. He was scared when he saw how Baekhyun's face slowly turned into violet. He never get easily scared but damn, what happened earlier scared the hell out of him.

"I was just shocked with what you said," Baekhyun answered still not looking with Chanyeol because of the redness of his face. He realized that his face is often turning red the moment he entered Park brothers' lives once again.

"That I cooked those Churros?" Chanyeol amusingly asked while shaking his head. "What's so shocking about that, Baekhyun?"

"N-nothing. I just thought you're one of those princes in every stories who have everything and doesn't know how to cook," Baekhyun is a big fan of fan fictions and he's proud of that. He loves reading those kind of books because he felt that the character of an average guy really suits him, he feels like he's the one being described by the authors.

"I can cook. I lived alone for five years, what do you expect?" Chanyeol started the engine and continued traveling their way back home. "God didn't gave me hands just to hold my cock every night."